Dnp refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dnp refresh

Rightio cunt holes and cum nozzles heres where its at.

Day 1. 200mgs dnp morning....nada

Day 2. 400mg am pm split warm n fuzzy

Day 3 200mg am 200mg before work 200mg after work fucking getting sweaty humididty aint helping.
    big night at work 20 odd evictions getting irritable

Day 4 200mg upon waking 400mg before work 400 mg after work again hot as fuck 20 odd evictions really in a bad fucking mood and loosing energy. Think about pulling the pin.

Day 5 400 mg upon waking fuck me its hot im sweaty and dont wana go to.work mood is terrible and im working 5pm til 10 at 1 venue then 10 -330 at the next but wet tshirt comp night so usually entertaining. 400 mgs before work absolutely disgusting sweatin gv like a fucking pig changed my sweat towel at work like 5 -6 times between 10-330.
    After work FUCK THIS NOT TAKING ANY TOMORROW SO...800mgs before bed. Air con fans going boxers only pillow soaked piss is hi vis yellow
    Right eye feels weird throat on fire.

woke up took water pills cant wait to blast this fucking slin and get on test tren mast npp.... looking leanest iv ever been and dropped to 90 kgs from 96ish at the start train chest tonight once i xan move still hot n sweaty but bearable now....just

by day 6 im struggling to want to do anything. Im glad I wear black shirts at the venue I work at haha

Comment

Haha im in grey / weird blue fucking soaked all night. Having never gone over 600mg before i gotta say the past few days have been a fucking experience

Comment

Ur running alot of dnp u crazy cunt. I ll doing a dnp refresh before winter. But not that much lmao

Comment

Yeh 1600mg was rough im still.on the couch now but wont be taking any more now just gonna drop the water so i can really start smaking this slin and rebound

Comment

Originally posted by The chow View Post
            Yeh 1600mg was rough im still.on the couch now but wont be taking any more now just gonna drop the water so i can really start smaking this slin and rebound
            Yeah fuck that. I ll probably run 400mg the highest. U should blow up with slin

Comment

Yeh man i love me some carbs and slin

Comment

Jeezus I got sweaty just reading that!

Comment

Crazy cunts lol. Im assuming you've ran it that high before?

Comment

Nothing beats dnp rage quitting and piss that kills the garden

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                      Crazy cunts lol. Im assuming you've ran it that high before?
                      Ummmmm no highest i ever went before was 600mg lol but torch said u need to feel like ur dying for it to really work......nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by The chow View Post

Ummmmm no highest i ever went before was 600mg lol but torch said u need to feel like ur dying for it to really work......nailed it
                        Great answer bro!! Thats funny asf lol. Just remember your meant to feel like your dying... dont die though!!

Comment

Literally just lost all the excess what I gained from Xmas and all within 8 days. This shit is great but being productive is hard. Which dnp you running bro

Comment

Originally posted by vizz13 View Post
                            Literally just lost all the excess what I gained from Xmas and all within 8 days. This shit is great but being productive is hard. Which dnp you running bro
                            Had a few tubs of kryptonite laying around

Comment

Well i didnt make it to the gym lastnight if fact i didnt make it off the couch til about 2am. Still sweaty and got mildly irritable but feeling much better. Pissed out most of my water and doubled up on the water pills thismorning to wring out the last few drops cant wait for tomoz slin and carbs come at me

Comment

Working...
                              X