No announcement yet.

Training Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of training split have you started for the cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
      What type of training split have you started for the cycle?
      I do a few bicep curls, some push ups and then full lockout leg press like a champ

Something like this:

Training all body parts twice a week (not arms and rest when I feel like my body needs it). First session is heavier weights and second is volume, I adapted it from meadows programs and seeing how it goes for the first 6ish weeks.

Example:

Heavier sessions:
      Back
      Chest
      Legs
      off / arms (if off, arms moved to next day)

Volume sessions:
      Back again
      chest again
      legs again

Repeat
      Last edited by God; 23-06-2020, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Update #7 ... I think?

Sorry boys, haven't been regularly posting but here it is:

HGH arrived a few weeks ago and I jumped on.
        Same doses of gear but dropped dbol about a week or so ago (I personally hate orals).
        Calories sitting around the 5k mark.
        Weight ~108kg (water and hgh makes my weight climb too).
        Making some nice gains everywhere and strength is climbing too.

Training style is working really well but I am going to drop the weight for a week or so.. my left arm is playing up a little (mixture of issues between muscles, tendons and nerve in my neck).

Mentally, have had some up's and down but i'm okay as nothing major other than life being a cunt ... which is normal hahaha.

Looking at implementing slin within the next 3 weeks, will be rapid acting slin (probably won't post the protocol but might post the daily dose, still doing a little bit of research when I have time with regards to it).

Hope everyone has been well and special mention to Streetsharks and his Mum for keeping an eye on me

Comment

[mention]God [/mention] thank goodness mate. Of course she does, weekly. Can’t have you getting too big and making sure you have snacks ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subscribed will be following this closely am going to run similar compounds soon except deca for npp and no insulin

Comment

Subbed for this mate, sounds like your making good progress so far. I like the look of that training split, Meadows is such a good dude!

Are you hitting shoulders on the chest/back days or the arm specific day?
              Love that your prioritising your mental health as well

Comment

Originally posted by BikerMice View Post
                Subbed for this mate, sounds like your making good progress so far. I like the look of that training split, Meadows is such a good dude!

Are you hitting shoulders on the chest/back days or the arm specific day?
                Love that your prioritising your mental health as well
                Thanks for the feedback bud.

I completely agree that Meadows is awesome.
                His programs serve as an awesome base and if you make some adjustments accounting for the nervous system and catering what works for you......you get a pretty good program.

I was training shoulders on my chest day but moving forward with this arm issue I have.....I will be adding them into my arm day and lowering the load on arms.

Comment

Update #8

Been a little mentally unstable the last few weeks and the weekend just gone set me over the edge so I have pulled the cycle.
                  Have too much going on in my life and the enhanced feelings on gear puts me down in the shitter.

Still a successful cycle nevertheless.

- I have put on a decent amount of size especially on the back where I wanted it.
                  - I have a lot of water to drop from the gear but am planning to stay on HGH.
                  - Started at around 100kg and sub 10% bf.
                  - Ended around the 109/110kg mark ~12-13% bf with hgh weight still in that (I am heavier than this atm but after a week or so of pissing will drop down).

I know hrvtska preaches a concept with his clients which is weight does not equate to size and this blast really did put emphasis on this concept (especially with slin).

Moving forward, dropping test down to 250mg/week and will titrate my calories down to my new maintenance + 200ish calories.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                    Update #8

Been a little mentally unstable the last few weeks and the weekend just gone set me over the edge so I have pulled the cycle.
                    Have too much going on in my life and the enhanced feelings on gear puts me down in the shitter.

- I have put on a decent amount of size especially on the back where I wanted it.
                    - Ended around the 109/110kg mark ~12-13% bf with hgh weight still in that (I am heavier than this atm but after a week or so of pissing will drop down).

I know hrvtska preaches a concept with his clients which is weight does not equate to size and this blast really did put emphasis on this concept (especially with slin).

Moving forward, dropping test down to 250mg/week and will titrate my calories down to my new maintenance + 200ish calories.
                    Agree with everything you have said mate. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
                      Update #8

Mate glad u listen to ur brain. People don't realise the amount of stress it puts on ur mental health

Comment

Originally posted by Analgaper View Post
                        This made my dick hard
                        That's what she said...

Comment

Working...
                        X