first ever log till next comp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first ever log till next comp

hey cunts so this is my first ever log, decided to do one with this blast of 1g test and 40mg dbol then in 4 weeks jump test to 1500mg after dbol, have done a week with only test, just started dbol, so i started last week with measurements n weight, on empty stomach aswell, now its my mrs measuring so not gonna be spot on, but after 1 week now- chest gone up 5cm, waist up 2cm, hips up 5cm, upper right and left leg both up 2cm, both calves up 1cm, both arms up 1cm, both forearms up 1/2 cm, neck up 1cm, weight is up 3.5kgs....., will be doin a log each week, measuring from same spots each week so even if its not done right its still from the same spots, no strict diet just eat and eat some more, just havin some fun with these measurements my main goal is strength, thanks for readin!!

Rip In you mad cunt don't foget to measure your log for uncle lorenzo

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post
      Rip In you mad cunt don't foget to measure your log for uncle lorenzo
      9"3/4, easy to remember coz of harry potter ill have to measure gurth next time haha

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

9"3/4, easy to remember coz of harry potter ill have to measure gurth next time haha
        No wonder Harry's parents are dead you speared the poor cunts like a Fucking kebab

Comment

Good to see you're back at it brother. Go hard

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
            Good to see you're back at it brother. Go hard
            yeh brother im excited to do this one and since all the boys been doin logs gave me inspo to do one myself, balls to the wall like usual!

Comment

About Fucking time we seen a log from you!. Go hard i am sure you have a decent supplier lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nate90 View Post
                About Fucking time we seen a log from you!. Go hard i am sure you have a decent supplier lol
                yeh thought id post some real results hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

yeh thought id post some real results hahahah
                  How is the elbow grease?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                    How is the elbow grease?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk
                    yeh elbows are ok, need to wear sleeves when benchin heavy, im back benchin 180kg aimin for 200kg in a few weeks

Comment

ok new update 3rd week complete, was sick with tonsilitis so only trained a couple times but ate wat i could, stats-
                      weight +3kg
                      chest same
                      upper legs same
                      calves same
                      left forearm +1/2cm, right same
                      arms + 1/2cm each
                      neck + 1cm
                      have been running 1.5g test e and 40mg dbol this past week will run dbol for 3 more weeks, been using nolva for nips since having it on hand
                      Last edited by badman92; 04-08-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

badman92 look after those elbows mate, mine has been giving me grief for Fucken ages now, you do not wanna end up in the same boat, it’s fucked and frustrating as hell. Holding me back big time now, can’t do fuck all at moment. Definitely wouldn’t wish this upon you

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                          badman92 look after those elbows mate, mine has been giving me grief for Fucken ages now, you do not wanna end up in the same boat, it’s fucked and frustrating as hell. Holding me back big time now, can’t do fuck all at moment. Definitely wouldn’t wish this upon you
                          yeh i have to press trigger points around the elbows each day to release the muscles or it feels like tendonitis and they throb, elbow sleeves help but they still not 100%, sticking to low reps deff helps though i stay between 1-5 just do more sets

Comment

have dropped dbol this week its no good for my actual highland games training with the back pumps, feel better though appetite back up and no reflux wakin me up at 3 in the mornin, ill save it for later

Comment

ok 4th week done only on test,
                              weight +1.5kg =133kg
                              chest +1cm
                              waist +1cm
                              legs both +1cm
                              calves same
                              arms same
                              neck +2cm

Comment

Working...
                              X