Sponsor log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsor log

Just because I’m a sponsor it doesn’t mean I don’t get to join in on the fun of doing a log! So I’m gonna do a log aswell my along with the 3 lucky fuckers who the admins choose
    my log will be a short what ever it takes cycle
    I’ll be using all of my gear and I’ll do a honest log. Not going to lie I’ll prob be winging about all the pinning because I hate it haha and it hurts when you bang it!

my logs going to go like this

1-10 & 21-30 - 600mg test e, 400mg tren e, 100mg dbol
    11-20 & 31-40 - 200mg test p, 200mg tren a. 100mg adrol

ill be running 7iu hgh ED & tossing up to addin insulin

diet will be starting off around 2500 calories & will be increasing it as I need

training will be 6 days a week twice per day with 20 mins stepper machine

at the end I’ll be getting a dexa scan so I can Se exactly what he gained, the reason I’ve chosen to go with tren is I don’t wanna pack on 10kg off water I would prefer the leaner dry gains

if I go afk it’s because I’ve hit the bucket from to much tren lol

You lil fukn rippa!! We love a good log. Good to see your doing another syrax style blast haha.

i missed the part where admin picks the 3 members for sponsored logs. I cant pick favourites but i do accept bribes... im not above borrowing a wife for a night or 2

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
      You lil fukn rippa!! We love a good log. Good to see your doing another syrax style blast haha.

i missed the part where admin picks the 3 members for sponsored logs. I cant pick favourites but i do accept bribes... im not above borrowing a wife for a night or 2

hahah best cunt! That’s how you get all the bitches lol

Comment

Love seeing this bro.
        Good to see a sponsor personally using his own gear instead of just selling it.

Very big doses though definitely tell Syrax had some input.

Will be good to see how you go, and how long it takes you to go mental on that much tren

I can only imagine what it would feel like to have juice on tap hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

You wouldn’t wanna borrow my wife but i can offer you summa deez nuts if you’re up for it

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
            Love seeing this bro.
            Good to see a sponsor personally using his own gear instead of just selling it.

Very big doses though definitely tell Syrax had some input.

Will be good to see how you go, and how long it takes you to go mental on that much tren

I can only imagine what it would feel like to have juice on tap hahaha

haha might need smacca to pay me work cover when I go mental lol lol
            lets see how long I can last

Comment

Pretty full on blast bro haha. I will be following along. What are your starting stats ?

Comment

Be nice to see the results .
                Definitely get a blood pressure machine and regular bloods bro.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post
                  Be nice to see the results .
                  Definitely get a blood pressure machine and regular bloods bro.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Got BP machine & BP meds sorted

Comment

Will be following this for sure mate. I had the night sweats reading it.

I think it would be rude not to add insulin though. Haha.

Goodluck mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1984 View Post
                      Will be following this for sure mate. I had the night sweats reading it.

I think it would be rude not to add insulin though. Haha.

Goodluck mate.
                      Hoping with the high doses n clean diet to trim few kg while gaining not sure if possible with the slin in the mix

Comment

Day 1.
                        Pinned biceps & training arms
                        first time pinning for ages so was abit nervous. Could say being of juice has def changed my body shape lol so let’s hope this changes it back into shape real quick

Comment

Originally posted by xxx pharma View Post
                          Day 1.
                          Pinned biceps & training arms
                          first time pinning for ages so was abit nervous. Could say being of juice has def changed my body shape lol so let’s hope this changes it back into shape real quick
                          How many mls did you get in the biceps man?

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post

How many mls did you get in the biceps man?

2ml tren e in one, 2ml test e in the other

gonna be sore later after pinning that much oil & then training them

Comment

Originally posted by xxx pharma View Post

2ml tren e in one, 2ml test e in the other

gonna be sore later after pinning that much oil & then training them
                              Definitely are bro haha i remember one time i put a ml in each
                              Went in so easily but i was crippled for a good 4-5 days haha

Comment

Working...
                              X