Important information regarding pharmaceutical grade testosterone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important information regarding pharmaceutical grade testosterone

Ok so as TRT users are aware there is a shortage of Primoteston depot and Sustanon 250 as pricing restructure occurs...."Thankyou government"

This currently leaves only Reandron 1000 on the market and that wasn't something I was interested in switching over to after 5 years on Primoteston. I would like to add that because of the high volume of testosterone in the one administration of Reandron it can cause damage to the alveoli of the lungs.

Compounding pharmacies are resistant when dealing with S8 medications such as testosterone. There is a clause that does allow them to make up a product that is currently out of stock. This company is not and I have dealt with them personally before. Just need a valid prescription. https://custommedicine.com.au/contact/

I can only speak for those who want testosterone enanthate or cypionate not entirely sure if this compounding pharmacy will make up Sustanon 250 or Testosterone Undecanoate but a quick phone call would confirm that.

So with my personal script of testosterone enanthate it is a 2 week turn around in which they send me 2x5ml vials at a cost of $150. Also can vouch for a large discount on HCG as they skip the middle man.

Hopefully this helps some of you guys
    Last edited by hrvtska; 13-05-2019, 06:35 PM.

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
    Will update this post later with details. There is a way to still get Pharma grade testosterone even while the government says it is out of stock!!!
    Fucken hope so. Got reandron scripts here that i dont want to fill cos its so expensive

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post

Fucken hope so. Got reandron scripts here that i dont want to fill cos its so expensive
      Give them a call bro. They can fill your HCG scripts to and will send them on ice

Comment

That is who my doctor has directed me to, to get stuff compounded. But I don't see the point. Is it really much better than just going along with UGL for your TRT?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
          That is who my doctor has directed me to, to get stuff compounded. But I don't see the point. Is it really much better than just going along with UGL for your TRT?

That is up to the individual. Some people don't want anything but pharmagrade. They have a very stringent filtering process.

Comment

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post

That is up to the individual. Some people don't want anything but pharmagrade. They have a very stringent filtering process.
            But is compounded really the same grade as sustanon or Primoteston produced in a pharmaceutical factory?

Comment

But how straight are the label's?
              that's the real question

Comment

Do most ugl double filter anyway?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X