No announcement yet.

How long on trt till first blast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a plan of attack with wife if no script ??

thats a shit situation... i can relate to a small extent, my missus is cool with me taking T and HCG but not so happy about all the synthetics..

Comment

I never get nose bleeds but again I haven't used my halo yet :/

Comment

surely if ya got low t ya misses should have no problem u even self prescribing fuck feelin like shit just to please her, im sure she wont complain wen you gettin mad gains lol

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
          surely if ya got low t ya misses should have no problem u even self prescribing fuck feelin like shit just to please her, im sure she wont complain wen you gettin mad gains lol
          Heaps cheaper too only problem is being horny all the time and the missus can't keep up

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
            Heaps cheaper too only problem is being horny all the time and the missus can't keep up

thats wen u chuck her on some anavar, works a treat for mine haha

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Hahaha.....

So my first day of trt, nearly 3 months ago, my wife and I separated. I've been single since. Only had one week of roots so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Funsized View Post

Hahaha.....

So my first day of trt, nearly 3 months ago, my wife and I separated. I've been single since. Only had one week of roots so far...
                Im never sure what to say in this situation... condolences or congratulations?

I miss being single so bad so im going to say congrats bro. Get yourself on tinder and lower your standards until you've stripped the bark off your cock

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

Im never sure what to say in this situation... condolences or congratulations?

I miss being single so bad so im going to say congrats bro. Get yourself on tinder and lower your standards until you've stripped the bark off your cock
                  100% congratulations. Am on tinder. Have only had two, but fuck me. Absolutely amazing experiences!! I mean fucking mind blowing!

Comment

Originally posted by Funsized View Post

100% congratulations. Am on tinder. Have only had two, but fuck me. Absolutely amazing experiences!! I mean fucking mind blowing!
                    fuck makin me wanna divorce lol, itl happen can sense it

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

fuck makin me wanna divorce lol, itl happen can sense it

Comment

Working...
                      X