hcg after 2y b&c

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hcg after 2y b&c

hey brothers im comin off over 2 years b&c with mainly deca as the other compound to test, now ive stopped takin even test and just started running hcg for a week, ive read a simular post on here saying 1500iu a week on here was prescribed, my question is would say max 500iu a day get those results quicker but not enough for desensitivity? just reading on another forum that way is preffered, please give me any knowledge as i dont know much about dosages for it, please note that i dont have alot of time as i may be facing some time inside, thanks brothers

After a heavy blast and cruise, hcg is recommended at 1000-1500iu EOD for 20 days(10 injections total) before starting clomid/nolva therapy

Comment

thanks DEEZNUTS

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
        After a heavy blast and cruise, hcg is recommended at 1000-1500iu EOD for 20 days(10 injections total) before starting clomid/nolva therapy
        wat nolva clomid protocal would u do? is it nessasary to do both because of being on so long or would nolva itself do the job?

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

wat nolva clomid protocal would u do? is it nessasary to do both because of being on so long or would nolva itself do the job?
          If you’re coming off for good/ a long while, i would suggest the following:

2 week clearing period(if using deca right up till you come off and havent stopped already, id drop back to 125 test per week for 2-4 wks first)

Following this do 1000-2000iu hcg eod for 20 days(10 shots total, more you can afford the better)
          Following those 20 days, do 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, then 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 2 more weeks.

Get bloods done 4-6 weeks after stopping the clomid and nolva so they are accurate
          Also be prepared to feel pretty average for a while

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post

If you’re coming off for good/ a long while, i would suggest the following:

2 week clearing period(if using deca right up till you come off and havent stopped already, id drop back to 125 test per week for 2-4 wks first)

Following this do 1000-2000iu hcg eod for 20 days(10 shots total, more you can afford the better)
            Following those 20 days, do 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, then 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 2 more weeks.

Get bloods done 4-6 weeks after stopping the clomid and nolva so they are accurate
            Also be prepared to feel pretty average for a while
            Good plan - only thing I would change is use clomid during the HCG phase and the 20 days following as well.

Keep an eye out on getting high E2 but be vary careful not to crash it either. Better off having high e2 than crashed e2.

Comment

thanks DEEZNUTS and God yeh id been doin npp but stopped it a couple weeks ago with 1 extra week of test e, shouldnt have the deca ester in me anymore, ill follow the 1500iu eod now, God why run the clomid with hcg if im gonna be supressed by the hcg? or will it open that signal? yeh im already feeling shit and weight dropping daily, comin off for some health reasons and might be doin some time soon so wanna get my levels back as quick as i can so i dont have long shit recovery without serms, havnt done a pct in years last time i come off over year odd but come off coz of jail time, wanna be ready this time n do it best i can, thanks for the help i really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
                thanks DEEZNUTS and God yeh id been doin npp but stopped it a couple weeks ago with 1 extra week of test e, shouldnt have the deca ester in me anymore, ill follow the 1500iu eod now, God why run the clomid with hcg if im gonna be supressed by the hcg? or will it open that signal? yeh im already feeling shit and weight dropping daily, comin off for some health reasons and might be doin some time soon so wanna get my levels back as quick as i can so i dont have long shit recovery without serms, havnt done a pct in years last time i come off over year odd but come off coz of jail time, wanna be ready this time n do it best i can, thanks for the help i really appreciate it
                The best way to explain it is to think as HCG works locally and is an exogenous hormone (man made) whereas clomid acts on entire system at the hypothalamus level and forces your own body (endogenous) to make the hormones to get your body working again.

The reason for both is to get the balls working quickly using hcg and the clomid to start firing up your own body so when you stop the hcg, your body will have a good jump start to working by itself again.

Comment

thanks God and WogBoy for replying to me in pm messages i appreciate everyones comments, first time comin off a long period like this with pct so hopefully it goes good thanks brothers

Comment

Best of luck bro

Comment

ok brothers been doin 1500iu hcg eod got 8 shots left, will be starting clomid and nolva tomorrow throughout hcg and run them both as long as i can after hcg, gotta say this is the biggest n best pct ive ever done haha

Comment

have any of you experienced balls shrinking while using hcg? mine have shrunk down again doin 1500iu eod, better shape but not as big as they got wen first started hcg, any thoughts? DEEZNUTS God WogBoy

Comment

Working...
                        X