Mk677

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mk677

Been running MK677 for the last 11 weeks (25mg first 8 weeks then 20mg). Hunger increases and tiredness lasted 2 days (probably placebo), then haven't really felt anything else from it. Contemplating whether I stay on for another few months as I am not sure if it's worth it or really doing anything for me. I am looking for the GH effects of hyperplasia, not for appetite, healing or anything else really. Didn't do any bloods unfortunately. Anyone care to share their experiences?

I get tired and bloody hungry and hold a lot of water. It doesn’t actually elevate gh serum or igf as much as people think but it does raise it.
    Sphinx Pharma HOG Sponsor
    Wickr ogsphinx

Comment

Originally posted by Ogsphinx View Post
      I get tired and bloody hungry and hold a lot of water. It doesn’t actually elevate gh serum or igf as much as people think but it does raise it.
      I wouldn't mind if it made me hungrier so I could eat more, but I don't get that. I've read so much about a 20-25mg dose having similar effects as 2iu of gh, but opinions seem to be very mixed.

Comment

Really 2 iu of gh isn’t a huge dose and doesn’t get your levels up a great deal. Do you want to cut or bulk ?
        Sphinx Pharma HOG Sponsor
        Wickr ogsphinx

Comment

Originally posted by Ogsphinx View Post
          Really 2 iu of gh isn’t a huge dose and doesn’t get your levels up a great deal. Do you want to cut or bulk ?
          Looking to bulk, got another 3-4 weeks left of my cycle and have about 2 weeks of mk left. Was wondering if I should keep running it through to the end of pct.

Comment

I still think mk677 had a significant effect on my skin growths

had about 20 wart like growth burnt off with liquid nitrogen in March, had massive burn scabbing craters looked like a junkie all over my hand and wrist

they healed in soft pink spots slowly

when I started mk677 they grew back at a rapid rate, right through the huge scar tissues a few got massive and freaky looking

i discontinued about 3 weeks ago and as of today I can’t even seee them anymore, completely shrunk and vanished all that’s left are the scars

Comment

I enjoyed the mk677 and cjc dac combo a year or so ago. Felt really good on it. But now theres decent hgh getting aroumd for sweet prices. I still run mk on top of 5iu supertropin

Comment

Originally posted by phat_dogg View Post
                Been running MK677 for the last 11 weeks (25mg first 8 weeks then 20mg). Hunger increases and tiredness lasted 2 days (probably placebo), then haven't really felt anything else from it. Contemplating whether I stay on for another few months as I am not sure if it's worth it or really doing anything for me. I am looking for the GH effects of hyperplasia, not for appetite, healing or anything else really. Didn't do any bloods unfortunately. Anyone care to share their experiences?
                Are you waking up in the middle of the night with numb hands? That was key to me knowing it was good. Got it bad at 50mg a day bearable at 20-30mg day. Made me hungry as a mother fucker no self control around food. Bloated big time too. But I slept like a baby and skin looked years younger after the 6 month run.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdogg View Post
                  Are you waking up in the middle of the night with numb hands? That was key to me knowing it was good. Got it bad at 50mg a day bearable at 20-30mg day. Made me hungry as a mother fucker no self control around food. Bloated big time too. But I slept like a baby and skin looked years younger after the 6 month run.

Nah nothing. I'm a weird cunt though, experience no sides off tren or clen or anything else really so never thought I'd feel anything off mk. Estrogen is 3 times elevated above natural which I maintain with no sides and a little bit of gear also elevates test numbers as if I was taking 3 times as much.

Comment

Originally posted by phat_dogg View Post

Nah nothing. I'm a weird cunt though, experience no sides off tren or clen or anything else really so never thought I'd feel anything off mk. Estrogen is 3 times elevated above natural which I maintain with no sides and a little bit of gear also elevates test numbers as if I was taking 3 times as much.
                    If your human ya gotta get sides surely? like pin 10iu of GH or something. I reckon the mk could be underdosed or bunk bro. Does it taste like the most vile bitter shit ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdogg View Post
                      If your human ya gotta get sides surely? like pin 10iu of GH or something. I reckon the mk could be underdosed or bunk bro. Does it taste like the most vile bitter shit ever?

I doubt I'm human mate. Never tried gh though and don't know if I can afford to pin 10iu of it lol. I ran 2 batches of AG Sarms mk (dudes on another forum all vouch for it) and currently running bac water mk caps. Yes the liquid was vile. I'm also 2 weeks into sphinx tren a at 200mg a week and don't feel a thing. On 525mg test p and 450mg npp a week (sphinx), bloods came back with total test of 450+ and almost 20k free test haha.

Comment

Yeah your not normal that's for sure. Bump that tren up to a gram tho and strap on ya seat belt!

Comment

MK 677 (commonly known as Nutrobal) is an orally administered growth hormone secretagoguethat is designed to stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormone.

It was originally formulated to manage health problems like osteoporosis, obesity and muscle wasting, but MK 677 has been shown to promote an increase in lean body mass as well as a boost in IGF-1 serum concentration during clinical runs.

For this reason, it didn’t take people in the bodybuilding industry very long to start using it as a way to enhance their performance.

How MK 677 (Nutrobal) Works

Like most other SARMs, Nutrobal works by targeting specific androgen receptors and alters the way they function in the body.

As a result, this stimulates them in a way that can mimic the anabolic effects of steroids and prohormones. MK 677 (Nutrobal) is rather similar to peptides like Ipamorelin and GHRP-6, but you won’t experience any of the typical side effects.

This is why SARMS like MK 677 are considered as game changers in the world of fitness and in pharmaceutical science.

Moreover, here are the positive effects of MK 677 (Nutrobal) in terms of improving growth hormone pulse intensity:
                          • Inhibits the signaling of somatostatin receptors
                          • Slows down the activity of somastostatin in the system
                          • Improves somatotroph signaling in growth hormone releasing hormones (GHRH)
                          • Amplifies and increases the overall production and release of GHRH
                          Benefits of MK 677 (Nutrobal)

Aside from a dramatic change in your IGF-1 and growth hormone levels while on MK 677, you can experience many benefits from a cycle including:
                          • a more rapid healing of ligaments, tendons, bones as well as old injuries
                          • builds lean muscle mass and size gains
                          • increases the oxidation of fat
                          • and has even been shown to loosen tight skin after weight loss!

In Terms of Sleep:

Most users who have already tried taking MK 677 shared that they experienced better sleep while on this growth hormone secretagogue. They also had an increase in vivid dreaming in the process, which made going to bed much more satisfying and exciting from their perspective.

In Terms of Skin Improvement:

A number of users relate that they experienced an improvement in their

skin when they integrated MK 677 in their bodybuilding program.

In Terms of Achieving Gains and Shredding:

MK 677 users relate that they noticed positive changes in their overall physique in just a few days’ time while using this GHS. Apart from having their muscles looking fuller and vascular than before, the gains they are able to achieve are much more distinct as well. Possible Side Effects

Akin to other products that stimulate the elevated amounts of growth hormones in the body, MK 677 (Nutrobal) can cause a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands.

Some claim it could lower GHIH levels, but that’s still to be determined.

Comment

Working...
                          X