No announcement yet.

Tb 500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet Trigger , i went to the gym today with the mrs and just did squats and deadlifts, at the end my elbows were a little sore but they feel ok now, couldnt help myself haha, how much npp u running? wat other compounds?

Comment

badman92 just 50mg npp 3x week and trt at moment mate. Just concentrating on ripping as much fat off as I can while I wait for the elbow to heal

Comment

Trigger hey bro just seen physio today and he reckons its just my tendons have knotted and havnt released, got some acupuncture done and its helped heaps he reckons a few more sessions and it should be fixed

Comment

badman92 nice one. Wish mine was that simple. Having a bit of a shit go lately. Physio again tomorrow for more shockwave, think it’s working but pretty sore today and not sure why

Comment

Trigger yeh i hope it heals soon for ya bro, im hopin mine is simple i havnt lifted with it yet so will see tomorrow still take it lil easy

Comment

How is the npp going fellas? I've got some on the way

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

badman92 don’t go too hard too soon and make it worse. Fallen for that one before

Comment

yeh thats true Trigger, CannabalCorpseGrinder yeh goin good bro been a week now for me and my apetite has gotten big again and really takin that deca shape, ive put on 3kgs so far and still early days

Comment

Working...
                  X