Hgh your experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hgh your experiences

so planing on using growth next year, around 4 iu Ed. Does it give permanent gains, side effects. Is it worth it what’s your experience on doses, brands ect any opinions welcome. Current stats broken foot no leg day for 4 months lol 6ft 98-108kg always around 12% fat, been on gear for 3 years.

I am currently running 3iu a day. I gotta split that dose up otherwise i get jaw pain. I did try 4iu but i had to take a nap in the day made me tired as.

Comment

Supertropin is my go to at the moment, 5iu/day first thing in the morning.. didnt experience a huge amount til month 2. Started getting daily morning tingles and occasional feet and hand swelling. Was running 2ml test e only went from 94kg to 101kg currently on tren a, test a and mast p to see what i can get out of hgh and a cycle ...Could eat alot and still stay lean (i am not ultra lean anyway)... it is worth it but you want to run it for 4 months or more to see full benifits in my opinion.... i don't plan on stopping it anytime soon hope it helps this is my first time ever using it but i seem to wake up better, sleep better and can operate on less sleep than before

Comment

Actually after talking to a big unit, I’m not going to bother with growth but try slin. He said just start with lantus can’t really fuck up with lantus. Gave me a huge protocol

Comment

Originally posted by Swolewolf View Post
          Actually after talking to a big unit, I’m not going to bother with growth but try slin. He said just start with lantus can’t really fuck up with lantus. Gave me a huge protocol
          Post it up im always interested in slin protocols and im sure some others would be to

Comment

Originally posted by Swolewolf View Post
            Agreed that you should post the protocol he gave you up man!

Comment

I feel like I’d be giving away gold posting it, I’ll make a post about what he has recommended, cause I’m a nice cunt

Comment

Hi guys,
                Anyone here tried the Hygetropin from Austeroids? Just started today at 2iu and wanted to see if anyone else used this particular brand from them?

Comment

Think 2iu is too low brus

Comment

Yeh just a starting point

Will get to 5+iu, just wanted to see if anyone used the hyges

Comment

You guys hgh only or slin added?
                      Thinking this is the year to try gh so I'm gathering info.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post
                        You guys hgh only or slin added?
                        Thinking this is the year to try gh so I'm gathering info.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk
                        No real use pinning slin with the GH unless youre on 5iu twice a day imo. Less than that just pin the gh by itself!

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post

No real use pinning slin with the GH unless youre on 5iu twice a day imo. Less than that just pin the gh by itself!
                          Dammmmmm was going to try slin this next blast 2019... no gh tho. I’m not a Mac fat cunt hope slin by its self doesn’t turn me into a whale and I have to migrate out to sea ☹️

Comment

Hi all been running 4iu per day 5 days a week for 3 weeks now , when do u start to see body changes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerscapes View Post
                              Hi all been running 4iu per day 5 days a week for 3 weeks now , when do u start to see body changes?
                              Try 6 months, even then don't expect too much difference especially for 4IU. If you're using other gear you won't even notice the gains from HGH. If you want gains look at slin or AAS.

Comment

Working...
                              X