Whats everyones go to HGH brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats everyones go to HGH brand

Ive used just about em all at this point except for pharma, what are you guys pinning?

MD, sumatropin

Comment

Hygetropin or MD somatropin. Well Priced and quality products

Comment

Supertropin was pretty good

Comment

Pharma otherwise Supertropin

Comment

Originally posted by Superax View Post
            Pharma otherwise Supertropin
            Which pharma brand do you like? I just started on some nordis

Comment

Been using supers for the past 5 months,happy with the results but I feel I can get more from pharma which I have used in the past.Been stocking up on pharma (headon) and will start it when I’ve got a good stockpile

Comment

Originally posted by Sidey View Post

Which pharma brand do you like? I just started on some nordis
                The term “pharma grade” is starting to get thrown around a lot as a way of marketing various UGL HGH brands.. Supertropin for instance is still a generic UGL but is marketed as pharma grade. So if we’re talking about real pharma such as Pfizer, Lilly or Sandoz to name a few it really makes no difference. Get whatever you can for the cheapest per iu price and make sure you don’t buy a fake.

Comment

The term “pharma grade” is starting to get thrown around a lot as a way of marketing various UGL HGH brands.. Supertropin for instance is still a generic UGL but is marketed as pharma grade. So if we’re talking about real pharma such as Pfizer, Lilly or Sandoz to name a few it really makes no difference. Get whatever you can for the cheapest per iu price and make sure you don’t buy a fake.
                  Lol yeah the old “pharma grade”, says so on the label. Except actual pharma grade doesn’t have “pharma grade” written on the box

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Lol yeah the old “pharma grade”, says so on the label. Except actual pharma grade doesn’t have “pharma grade” written on the box
                    Lol yeah mate exactly...although the Supers are actually half decent and generally fairly well priced for what you get...

Comment

Yep that’s my biggest turn off buying pharma hgh,the price per i.u ,it’s absolute bullshit here $20 plus per iu.The Middle East,Europe,America etc you can easily find it for around $5 aud per iu.

Comment

Originally posted by Competitor View Post

Yep that’s my biggest turn off buying pharma hgh,the price per i.u ,it’s absolute bullshit here $20 plus per iu.The Middle East,Europe,America etc you can easily find it for around $5 aud per iu.
                        In Russia its $50 for 100iu almost worth permanently moving there

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

In Russia its $50 for 100iu almost worth permanently moving there
                          In mother Russia they have ways to make you grow..

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

In mother Russia they have ways to make you grow..
                            If you buy 10 kits you get one free ak47

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

If you buy 10 kits you get one free ak47
                              I remember way back on sixty minutes watching a thing about the cold war and stock piles of aks rocket launcher and tanks....a free tank could be fun

Comment

Working...
                              X