T4 with HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T4 with HGH

Anyone here believe in supplementing t4 when using growth hormone at reasonble doses (4iu+) per day

Broderick chavez appears to be a fan of t4 when using GH as GH appears to upregulate t4>t3 conversion, whilst allowing the deionisation process to take place which fills in gaps everywhere else and increases the effects of your GH usage

So anyone onboard with that?

Interested in this as well

Comment

I have heard about this.......does taking t3 have the same effect? Or has to be the conversion process of t4 to t3 to achieve the benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigo84 View Post
        I have heard about this.......does taking t3 have the same effect? Or has to be the conversion process of t4 to t3 to achieve the benefits.
        Yup the conversion process is what enhances the effects, t3 solo bad idea long term as the deiodinisation process gets shut off

Comment

Yeah I heard it’s got to be t4 and at 5iu or over.

If your running 4iu i was thinking maybe adding t4 @ maybe 50 or 100mg??

Comment

Originally posted by Louey View Post
            Yeah I heard it’s got to be t4 and at 5iu or over.

If your running 4iu i was thinking maybe adding t4 @ maybe 50 or 100mg??
            100mcg is standard

Comment

Yeah 100mcg not 100mg lol

Comment

Just wondering how long would run t4 for, if I'm running 4-6iu supertropin? I've been trying to get some t4 but to no avail. Would anyone know of a reliable source?

Comment

Originally posted by Rg5455 View Post
                  Just wondering how long would run t4 for, if I'm running 4-6iu supertropin? I've been trying to get some t4 but to no avail. Would anyone know of a reliable source?
                  Indefinately id say

Diff suppliers than on here

Comment

Started t4 at 100mcg per day, alongside my gh, already feel hungrier during the day, placebo? Who knows

Comment

Working...
                    X