Who's running growth atm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Competitor View Post

Why don’t you get the mods involved over at b-s forum and force him to refund or exchange? He can’t get away with that....he ripped me a 120 I.u kit and I just got my money back.He owes me a 40 I.u kit as well and reckons it’s in the post....when that doesn’t show either he will be paying me back again.
    The mods were the ones who banned me mate. I called him out on the forum , said he was full of shit, next thing I know , I got banned .... He said he'd refund me so I sent him a refund BTC address then he said he'd already sent the package but I'm still waiting. This has been going on since 5th April. Fuck the goose, I'm so over it it's not funny ....

Comment

Fair enough mate,I can understand your feelings,he should have refunded you when you provided BTC addy like you said,poor customer service.

Comment

So are we saying watch out for shred x? Just checking as I’m saving to buy a few kits

Comment

4IU's at the moment AM

Comment

Originally posted by Rg5455 View Post

The mods were the ones who banned me mate. I called him out on the forum , said he was full of shit, next thing I know , I got banned .... He said he'd refund me so I sent him a refund BTC address then he said he'd already sent the package but I'm still waiting. This has been going on since 5th April. Fuck the goose, I'm so over it it's not funny ....
            Interesting how you can say whatever the fuck you like about some sponsors over there, hell call them crackhead junkies no problem, yet say anything negative about certain other sponsors and get banned even if your claim is legitimate and backed with evidence. Total bull shit if you ask me. Zero transparency and zero accountability. That’s why hog is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Symbion1 View Post
              So are we saying watch out for shred x? Just checking as I’m saving to buy a few kits
              You have misinterpreted the conversation mate. I don't think shredx is selling anymore and I think the boys are referring to a seperate sponsor/s thats on another forum.

Comment

had a few GODTROPIN 240 vials left. leave a bit of a mark but eh only had a few left

Comment

Sorry mate but definitely isn't about shred x . I never got the chance to use his stuff so I can't comment

Comment

Originally posted by vizz13 View Post
                    had a few GODTROPIN 240 vials left. leave a bit of a mark but eh only had a few left
                    Put more BAC water in the vial to mix them, sometimes helps with the welting they are known to cause.

The reason for the welting is because they do not have as high quality preservatives as other generics and the higher concentration per vial.

Obviously still be on the look out for any signs of a potential contaminated vial

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Put more BAC water in the vial to mix them, sometimes helps with the welting they are known to cause.

The reason for the welting is because they do not have as high quality preservatives as other generics and the higher concentration per vial.

Obviously still be on the look out for any signs of a potential contaminated vial
                      im all out of it now, but he was one of the only OS guys that got it through a few years ago (havent tried OS in a long time)

Comment

Shred x hgh was the goods

Comment

hrvtska How many days a week do you train? Do you find just using hgh on these days effective?

Comment

hrvtska How many days a week do you train? Do you find just using hgh on these days effective?
                            I train 5 days per week mate. I do find it more effective pinning GH on the days I train. The way I pin it will change on what my goals are.

Comment

Well I'll be fucked, my order of supers arrived this morning. 2 months , now that's fuckin service pmsl. Thank fuck that's over and done with, never again... Use PctGay at your peril lads ....

Comment

Haha unbelievable! I been waiting 5 weeks,I guess there’s hope for me yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X