X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HGH testing protocol

Hey fellas, just wondering if the correct protocol for hgh bloods is -
    fasted, shoot 10iu IM then draw blood 3 hours after shot?
    So I was planning on shooting the 10iu at 7am and draw at 10am, with last meal being the night before so probably be fasted around 14 hours by time bloods drawn.
    Also, to test different brands/sources of hgh, how long between tests is necessary for accurate bloods? I was thinking after first bloods switch over to next batch, run that for a week then repeat above protocol....
    Any thoughts from you legends much appreciated cheers guys

For serum gh testing - 10iu fasted and then get blood drawn 2.5-3 hours afterwards. Serum testing is an okay indicator for hgh quality but realistically you want to look at igf values as well.

You will need to be on growth for 4-6 weeks before getting igf tested. Use the same protocol as above and ensure you haven"t had a major carb meal the night before.

Regarding different batches / brands - 4-6 weeks for igf again and serum gh would be okaish around a week or two in, however better to get them both tested at the same time with the above protocol.

Comment

I just thought about my answer more and here is what should be done:

Protocol: Be fasted and pin 10iu of HGH 2.5-3 hours prior to getting bloods drawn.

Timeline:

1. Base-line bloods (before starting any HGH): Serum GH and IGF markers

2. After 4-6 weeks on HGH: Same markers as mentioned above.

3. If your markers are showing good quality HGH by having raised IGF and serum GH markers then do the following to test the next brand or batch:

3b: If your markers show poor quality HGH, repeat step 2 onwards.

4. Wait 2-3 weeks after starting the new brand / batch and get the same markers checked. If there is a decline, incline or no change in your bloods, you will be able to assess the quality.

This will save you 2-3 weeks time when switching brand/batch.

5. Keep repeating step 4 for as long as you want to test the different brands/batches.

Comment

God thank you mate much appreciated. What if say one didn’t get baseline bloods done before jumping on the good stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
          God thank you mate much appreciated. What if say one didn’t get baseline bloods done before jumping on the good stuff?
          You will not know how much the HGH has raised your blood markers so it will still give you a decent indication but not a precise one.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
            I just thought about my answer more and here is what should be done:

Protocol: Be fasted and pin 10iu of HGH 2.5-3 hours prior to getting bloods drawn.

Timeline:

1. Base-line bloods (before starting any HGH): Serum GH and IGF markers

2. After 4-6 weeks on HGH: Same markers as mentioned above.

3. If your markers are showing good quality HGH by having raised IGF and serum GH markers then do the following to test the next brand or batch:

3b: If your markers show poor quality HGH, repeat step 2 onwards.

4. Wait 2-3 weeks after starting the new brand / batch and get the same markers checked. If there is a decline, incline or no change in your bloods, you will be able to assess the quality.

This will save you 2-3 weeks time when switching brand/batch.

5. Keep repeating step 4 for as long as you want to test the different brands/batches.
            Should the hgh be pinned IM for bloods or SC or doesn’t matter? Pretty sure I’ve read it’s generally IM when pinning 10iu for fasted bloods but wanted to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Should the hgh be pinned IM for bloods or SC or doesn’t matter? Pretty sure I’ve read it’s generally IM when pinning 10iu for fasted bloods but wanted to double check.
              Good question - IM for testing purposes. The reason is because it sets the 'gold-standard' for testing and removes as many variables as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X