Injury rehab on gh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post

Pfft.im sold! Prob afford to run 6iu at the most but can't wait hey. Appreciate your info bro. Thanks heaps.
    Yea picc lines aren't common practice ... unlucky u got a mutlidrug resistant strain of something.

Rather than going on higher doses for a smaller time, try moderate or even high end of low for a longer time.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post
      The trade off for dosage and price to add TB and BPC into a stack isnt worth it. You are much better off investing in more HGH. My personal experience is that these compounds did fuck all and the 'true' amount of healing people receive from them is vastly exaggerated.

Ahh that sucks mate - I had a minor infection post-op but luckily antibiotics killed that and I was saved from any complications.

Definitely sounds like you are on the right track with rehab with core work, hydrotherapy and now adding some cardio and a little bit of weights.

It was a while ago but around the 3 week mark I started to really notice a difference. Within the first week I noticed much better sleeps which helped massively and then around the 3 week mark I started to get some confidence about the strength and flexibility of my back. That 3 week mark was when I had that 'wow' moment and realised how much improvement I was getting.
      That's a fair call in regards to your experience. I wouldn't rule them out completely though, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence to support the effectiveness. But depending on how deep your pockets are, GH might be worth trying first and keeping it as a second option. Both at the same time, would probably need a second job lol

Comment

Originally posted by ozgear.is View Post

That's a fair call in regards to your experience. I wouldn't rule them out completely though, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence to support the effectiveness. But depending on how deep your pockets are, GH might be worth trying first and keeping it as a second option. Both at the same time, would probably need a second job lol
        Thanks man. Def appreciate the input. Man I've got a damn village of kids. I'm going to have a hard time swinging gh lol.
        Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Yea picc lines aren't common practice ... unlucky u got a mutlidrug resistant strain of something.

Rather than going on higher doses for a smaller time, try moderate or even high end of low for a longer time.
          Yah man was stuffed. 2 different bacteria, both shit ones.
          what min. Dose you reckon would still heap healing heaps?
          Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

3-5 iu would be my suggestion of pharma grade or good generics.

Comment

Bodhi1042roidstop.is Hey bro any updates on recovery? Did you try the GH, or any other route? I’ve personally had mixed success with BPC157 and TB500, depending on source and dose. More recently ran deca with trt level test c for 16 weeks for faaarked knees with “legit prescription” bpc for the first 7 weeks (not too much to rave about) but then got Magnus Pharma BPC from roidstop and FUCK ME it made a difference. Almost within 10 days @ 400mcg. It made the $300 compounded pharma stuff seem like sterile water and I’m almost running again!? Probs put 80 - 90% down to the deca and would have got more pep from roidstop but as it stood bought the last remaining vial and now they’re nowhere to be seen....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy2B View Post

Bodhi1042roidstop.is Hey bro any updates on recovery? Did you try the GH, or any other route? I’ve personally had mixed success with BPC157 and TB500, depending on source and dose. More recently ran deca with trt level test c for 16 weeks for faaarked knees with “legit prescription” bpc for the first 7 weeks (not too much to rave about) but then got Magnus Pharma BPC from roidstop and FUCK ME it made a difference. Almost within 10 days @ 400mcg. It made the $300 compounded pharma stuff seem like sterile water and I’m almost running again!? Probs put 80 - 90% down to the deca and would have got more pep from roidstop but as it stood bought the last remaining vial and now they’re nowhere to be seen....
                Hey bro. Thanks for checking in. Nah, I can't afford it. Since I got custody of my kids I'm broke as fuck! Definatly not at 3 to mcg for months. Was going to use tax return but had to put it on bills. Anyway, I'm just running some npp and test. Hoping to lubricate the joints a little. It's slow going.
                Thanks for the info bro. I'll keep it in mind for once I get back to work.

Comment

Working...
                X