Primo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primo

Hey fellas so I'm a waiting a order from OzPharmLabs . Got some nexnos test e, nexnos superdrol and ozpharm primo 100 and also have some primo e 200 from another lab.

Was planning on running primo @ 400mg week would that dosage be sufficient as I'm planning on cycling for 16weeks.

Test e will be dosed at 600mg per week.

Kick-start will be superdrol 10mg dialy weeks 1-2 then 3-6 weeks 20mg daily if I can handle it.

Any input I'd appreciate boys
    Last edited by Nousername090; 20-07-2021, 09:20 PM.

My opinion you will get good steady gains,400 primo is a good start,keep eye on sides from test n adjust if needed bro but seems like a good solid cycle,eat like a beast,plenty of fruit snacks between meals.
    Last edited by Voodoojuice; 20-07-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Yeah defs. Won't be starting the cycle until shit settles down in vic. Don't wanna waist the primo e haha. I've run 600 mg test before.with no AI and didn't need one. Will also be doing stanazol last 6 weeks at 60mg a day

Thanks Brother!

Comment

Hey bud,am a week in on ozpharm primo,400mg a week doseage,also mast in the mix too, want to see what the two combined can do with diet incheck...Early days though,from a previous solo primo run a little while back personally had great results at 400 mg+250mg test,minimal weight gain/moderate strength increase and a real nice look on the physique front/15week duration from recollection....Exactly what was going for.. loved it...enjoy brother-the stanaz at the end is of interest,be awesome to hear how pans out at end of your cycle bro

Comment

Sounds like a good cycle. Should see some solid lean gains bro

Comment

Why superdrol? I'd personally add Anavar, but that depends on what you're aiming for here. What's your intention for this cycle? I'm gathering it's not mass, or you'd be wasting your Primo IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
              Hey bud,am a week in on ozpharm primo,400mg a week doseage,also mast in the mix too, want to see what the two combined can do with diet incheck...Early days though,from a previous solo primo run a little while back personally had great results at 400 mg+250mg test,minimal weight gain/moderate strength increase and a real nice look on the physique front/15week duration from recollection....Exactly what was going for.. loved it...enjoy brother-the stanaz at the end is of interest,be awesome to hear how pans out at end of your cycle bro
              Yeh cheers bro. Can't start until shit in vic calms the fvck down. The superdrol is just really to Kick-start my cycle as I'm a impatient cvnt. I've.got 10 bottles of anavar alongside.2 nexnos stana. I might even do 40mg stana and 40mg anavar Last 6 weeks see how I go

Comment

Originally posted by Eightballer View Post
                Sounds like a good cycle. Should see some solid lean gains bro
                Thanks for the input brother

Comment

Originally posted by Proff View Post
                  Why superdrol? I'd personally add Anavar, but that depends on what you're aiming for here. What's your intention for this cycle? I'm gathering it's not mass, or you'd be wasting your Primo IMO.
                  Definitely not mass. I might do Anavar and stana.last 6 weeks 40mg of each per day. Just depends how I feel. Superdrol I've read interesting sh1t Bout it so I'm like I'm going to give this a crack. Definitely gonna use it more for the strength side of things and the fact that it doesn't aromatise

Comment

I ran their primo e recently, felt great at 300/300 test/primo, quality lean gains its awesome stuff. I've got nexnos superdrol for my next blast to put on some size, let me know how it goes. Keep in mind primo may lower your e2, more than likely be fine at 600/400 but everyone's different, worth a mention though if you didn't need AI previously at 600 test.

Comment

Originally posted by Nousername090 View Post

Yeh cheers bro. Can't start until shit in vic calms the fvck down. The superdrol is just really to Kick-start my cycle as I'm a impatient cvnt. I've.got 10 bottles of anavar alongside.2 nexnos stana. I might even do 40mg stana and 40mg anavar Last 6 weeks see how I go
                      I wouldn't run two orals together,gonna be too harsh on your liver,pick one n roll with that bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Nousername090 View Post

Definitely not mass. I might do Anavar and stana.last 6 weeks 40mg of each per day. Just depends how I feel. Superdrol I've read interesting sh1t Bout it so I'm like I'm going to give this a crack. Definitely gonna use it more for the strength side of things and the fact that it doesn't aromatise
                        I’d go 30-30 if I was going to run them together.
                        Make sure you get your bloods done and see how your body is coping.

Comment

Originally posted by Eightballer View Post

I’d go 30-30 if I was going to run them together.
                          Make sure you get your bloods done and see how your body is coping.
                          Hey man thanks for your advice. I'm definitely going to do 600/400. Will evaluate bloods etc obviously.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X