Hedge trimmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedge trimmers

What sort of hedge trimmers are you guys using in your garden I got a husqvarna one but it’s seen better days anyone used the ozito range from Bunnings or are they shithouse?

I used to be a tree dude...used Husky polesaw with hedge attachment...ozito electric? Yeah they okay but only for small jobs...I'm looking a manshaver to trim the bush and scrub

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
      I used to be a tree dude...used Husky polesaw with hedge attachment...ozito electric? Yeah they okay but only for small jobs...I'm looking a manshaver to trim the bush and scrub
      Is there something that I'm missing these days? Am I to old to internet ?
      hedge , fucking wheel barrows, lawn mowers
      These must be some new street names for some wack ass gear

my advice is concrete everything in your yards fellaz

Comment

Its like better homes and gardens in here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

Is there something that I'm missing these days? Am I to old to internet ?
          hedge , fucking wheel barrows, lawn mowers
          These must be some new street names for some wack ass gear

my advice is concrete everything in your yards fellaz
          I think it is just random question time of the day...does anyone eat ass while not on tren?

Comment

I think it is just random question time of the day...does anyone eat ass while not on tren?

I eat ass on low t just the quality to anabolics scale has to be adjusted
            Like im not going to tongue punch a fat old bikers moles fart box with testosterone level of 4 .. low to mid 20's and id be eating her ass like a kfc bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

I eat ass on low t just the quality to anabolics scale has to be adjusted
              Like im not going to tongue punch a fat old bikers moles fart box with testosterone level of 4 .. low to mid 20's and id be eating her ass like a kfc bucket
              Yeah I mean we do have to show some self-control and marksmanship and standards....

Comment

Yeah I mean we do have to show some self-control and marksmanship and standards....
                I don't like them all thinking we want them some of them have to put a little work in . I only have one tounge after all !

Comment

2 stroke stihl hedgers. Nothing like the smell of 2 stroke burning away on a Saturday morning. Plus the neighbours love the noise.

Comment

Working...
                  X