Superdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superdrol

It appears no one stocks Superdrol on here.. are any of the sponsors looking at adding it to their list?

Prime sells it

Comment

Nice pick up. Im sure the boys can add to their lists soon

Comment

Definitely something we would look into doing. The only problem is does the demand justify stocking it.
        At the moment it is pretty hard to get raws in general in the country. A lot of the suppliers are facing this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KangaJuice View Post
          Definitely something we would look into doing. The only problem is does the demand justify stocking it.
          At the moment it is pretty hard to get raws in general in the country. A lot of the suppliers are facing this problem.
          I can understand the predicament and of course, if there is no demand there is so real reason to stock it. I just personally love Superdrol and was surprised when no one on here had it stocked.

I was trying to refer someone to here as I don't buy and sell.

Comment

I also recommend adding to this list my favorite proviron by https://venditasteroidi.com/profiles/proviron.
            Last edited by mordermiler; 13-01-2021, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoomzoom View Post
              It appears no one stocks Superdrol on here.. are any of the sponsors looking at adding it to their list?
              Hey brother.
              Keep posted to our threads. I took your recommendations on board.

Comment

Originally posted by mordermiler View Post
                I also recommend adding to this list my favorite proviron by https://venditasteroidi.com/profiles/proviron.
                This nukka need to be booted .

Comment

Working...
                X