Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What label are everyone using and ones to avoid.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What label are everyone using and ones to avoid.

    What label is everyone using?

    ones I have heard of are

    hercules
    Chemisis
    hustler
    Top shelf

    anyone have anything on the above or can recommend or recommend to avoid?
    Last edited by Jobdone; 17-10-2020, 07:39 AM.

    #2
    Steroid?? Bro wrong forum this is quite offensive to most our members
    we lift we eat a vegan we do crossfit
    steroids are illegal and In my eyes for cheaters

    keep this filth off this forum please

    happy lifting vegan brothers stay health stay clean

    Comment


      #3
      creatine/l glutamine/bcaas/solid nutrition plan...Sterons no no no no,tofu and rice cakes all the way here

      Comment


        #4
        So u use all the shit under diseased labs

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Analgaper View Post
          So u use all the shit under diseased labs
          Hahaha are they still around... what about anal perferating labs... and jizz juice oils...bath salts speed labs oils?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
            Steroid?? Bro wrong forum this is quite offensive to most our members
            we lift we eat a vegan we do crossfit
            steroids are illegal and In my eyes for cheaters

            keep this filth off this forum please

            happy lifting vegan brothers stay health stay clean
            Steroids are for pussies who can't diet and train proper...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

              Hahaha are they still around... what about anal perferating labs... and jizz juice oils...bath salts speed labs oils?
              May be I ll start a lab called anal lube pharma LMAO

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

                Steroids are for pussies who can't diet and train proper...
                I'd diet if I wasn't bulking . Some of these steroid taking tools think it's cool be using illegal substances
                it's not cool . We all laugh at you idiots

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

                  I'd diet if I wasn't bulking . Some of these steroid taking tools think it's cool be using illegal substances
                  it's not cool . We all laugh at you idiots
                  Cutting is just eating less and working out till your starving... just like a manual labour job... bulking is just having a missus who likes to cook and steroids is that some sort of space comet or something..

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

                    May be I ll start a lab called anal lube pharma LMAO
                    ALP...ass licking predators.... what about anal lubricant penises

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

                      ALP...ass licking predators.... what about anal lubricant penises
                      That can be the oral line name

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

                        Cutting is just eating less and working out till your starving... just like a manual labour job... bulking is just having a missus who likes to cook and steroids is that some sort of space comet or something..
                        Crossfit is like being taken to catholic church against your will when your a young boy

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

                          Crossfit is like being taken to catholic church against your will when your a young boy
                          What is this Cross fit business you speak of....?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

                            What is this Cross fit business you speak of....?
                            Dm me bro cant speak about this on the open forum

                            Comment


                              #15
                              And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

                              Ani DiFranco

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X