replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Balding runs through the mothers side.
    My Mum is bald

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

I'm pretty lucky..my Dad started balding in his twenties and thirties...I fell on mum's side of the family and am like her Dad... kept his funny how it works out sometimes..
    Balding runs through the mothers side.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Apocolypse View Post

Will definitely increase body hair but decrease scalp hair unfortunately
    Yah man, soon as i did my first run on mast my head started thinning and got a wired little patch of hair between my shoulderblades.

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozzbeef View Post
    Cheers for everyone's response to this. Plenty of input regarding variations in dosage and pro's vs con's of mast. Thanks again lads
    Run the mast and test it out brother

Leave a comment:

• Ozzbeef
    replied
    Cheers for everyone's response to this. Plenty of input regarding variations in dosage and pro's vs con's of mast. Thanks again lads

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Apocolypse View Post

I'm pretty lucky..my Dad started balding in his twenties and thirties...I fell on mum's side of the family and am like her Dad... kept his funny how it works out sometimes..

Leave a comment:

• Apocolypse
    replied
    Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

I run mast E with test at around 200mg with test 250/300mg on and off all year... sometimes acne breakouts worse but no hair thinning..think it may have even made hair growth on my back lol...

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Superax View Post
    Love Mast & would love to run 100mg all year around alongside 100-150mg of Test but Mast is just a lawn mower on my head.

200-400mg along with 100-200mg Test is plenty & relatively side-free except if you’re prone to hair loss..
    I run mast E with test at around 200mg with test 250/300mg on and off all year... sometimes acne breakouts worse but no hair thinning..think it may have even made hair growth on my back lol...

Leave a comment:

• Superax
    replied
    Love Mast & would love to run 100mg all year around alongside 100-150mg of Test but Mast is just a lawn mower on my head.

200-400mg along with 100-200mg Test is plenty & relatively side-free except if you’re prone to hair loss..

Leave a comment:

• Apocolypse
    replied
    I ran mast for over a yeae and its positive effects it has on mood and general well being really helped me through a dark phase in my life also increased sex drive, hardening etc. Negative effects is now I'm pretty much bald on top of my head lol.

Leave a comment:

• Bulking Whippet
    replied
    Originally posted by KangaJuice View Post
    Hey lads. This is always a good topic. One that often comes up.
    I think mast is great with just test on around 500mgs each. I find it just hardens me up, makes me vascular and creates a sex pest. A very feel good cycle.
    I am a primo cruiser advocate and have also tried the same protocol in replacing the primo for mast. Personally I still preferred the primo on TRT. I found mith the mast running it at 200mg a week with 200mg of test was just not quiet high enough for this purpose. At 500mg equally with test as a cycle I find it to be quiet effective.
    I much prefer masteron in a cycle though. Something like 500mgs each of Test, Deca and Mast E is probably one of the best most feel good cycles you will do.
    As for Bulking Whippet the man is a freak. He showed me recent photos of his conditioning and it was unreal. He is a very good example of what Mast E is capable of used properly along with a good training program and diet. The man knows what he is doing guys.
    Keep up the good work mate.
    Thanks mate..

Leave a comment:

• KangaJuice
    replied
    Hey lads. This is always a good topic. One that often comes up.
    I think mast is great with just test on around 500mgs each. I find it just hardens me up, makes me vascular and creates a sex pest. A very feel good cycle.
    I am a primo cruiser advocate and have also tried the same protocol in replacing the primo for mast. Personally I still preferred the primo on TRT. I found mith the mast running it at 200mg a week with 200mg of test was just not quiet high enough for this purpose. At 500mg equally with test as a cycle I find it to be quiet effective.
    I much prefer masteron in a cycle though. Something like 500mgs each of Test, Deca and Mast E is probably one of the best most feel good cycles you will do.
    As for Bulking Whippet the man is a freak. He showed me recent photos of his conditioning and it was unreal. He is a very good example of what Mast E is capable of used properly along with a good training program and diet. The man knows what he is doing guys.
    Keep up the good work mate.

Leave a comment:

• JDM
    replied
    Ran mast p a couple of times. Only ever at 350mgs pw. I stay quite lean year round, so loved the vascularity and the grainy look it gave. I didn't notice much extra strength gain on it. Seemed to be purely cosmetic, although blood work showed it increased my free test.

however, very reluctant to use again. Was the only compound that made my hair shed

Leave a comment:

• Vindex
    replied
    Love mast, use it pretty much year round. Lean bulk, I'd use mastp100mg p/day with testp & npp (test&npp 80-90mg p/day). Not quite a cruise doseing; Teste 300mg & maste 600-800mg pweek. On a cruise(-ish) dose; teste 200 & maste 400mg p/week.
    Obviously I love the stuff. It genuinely just makes me feel good. Very slight strength increase over time, potential for some slight lean gains (again over time & totally dependent on your cals & training, much like all aas).
    It is not a game changer, it will never pack on size etc.
    But that doesn't mean you won't benefit from using it.
    certainly some vascularity & hardening, no bloat, has some anti esteogenic properties.. but I've found that those benefits differ drastically from person to person in regards to noticeable effects on e2, or incorporating it specifically for that reason(s). Obviously personal physiology & conversion will be the deciding factor in that regard.
    Like I stated I do use it pretty much constantly & have a great deal of love for the compound (Christ, I sound like a junkie)..So I'm a little biased. I can see why others don't see benefits or enough to justify it taking up space in there pins.
    But if you took the time to ask, give it a go..just make sure your not expecting something else..and give it time to do its thing..

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    I run it with my tren. On a bulk I might run (back in the day) 250test e 400 to 600deca 400 to 600 tren e and 400mast. Per week. (No, never had a problem running deca and tren together, I'd just run caber) Or a cut, 300 test prop, 800 tren a 800 mast. It seems to me to really take the edge off of the off the tren sides.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X