Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite pre workout steroid for that extra kick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injectacble anadrol

Comment

Dbol / a couple of blue hearts washed down with a strong coffee or a can of redbull.

Comment

Anadrol and TNE with a double shot coffee

Comment

All time favorite test base/suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
            All time favorite test base/suspension
            Ur finger in my bum pre workout is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Analgaper View Post

Ur finger in my bum pre workout is the best
              I'm glad I'm of service to you

Comment

Anadrol is good . I also like superdrol but anadrol works better I reckon . Except the part where you can't sleep at night cause of the sudden weight gain .
                by the way .... anyone know how to fix some crashed injectable anadrol?

Comment

Pre-workout personally I go for injectable anadrol.. I noticed a few guys have shut down though and stock was running low, managed to find a legit vendor Elite Oz Pharma they look pretty new but received my products within a week. No complaints. Good quality stuff as well. Also Tren is good as well. Havent run a tren cycle in a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by thall View Post
                    Pre-workout personally I go for injectable anadrol.. I noticed a few guys have shut down though and stock was running low, managed to find a legit vendor Elite Oz Pharma they look pretty new but received my products within a week. No complaints. Good quality stuff as well. Also Tren is good as well. Havent run a tren cycle in a while though.
                    Never heard of her... make your way over to the introduction and say hello there thanks
                    ​​​​

Comment

Definitely tren base for it’s almost instant strength and aggression haha

Comment

Working...
                      X