Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vindex
    replied
    JuiceHeads blend; testp/mastp/trena all 75mg. 1ml everyday+ a another little touch of mastp (also mp)..just to complicate things..and also to dilute the tren more..easier to keep the mrs on side if it appears less orange

Leave a comment:

• vizz13
    replied
    whatever homebrew i didnt label right (30ml) 1 ML a day, tren a .5 a day, teste250/mast200/tren on monday, pharma 200mg cyp, mast200/tren 200 thursday. got some dbols im chucking around

Leave a comment:

• tigar
    replied
    Originally posted by Chikin View Post
    tigar rib juice?
    lol good one .’
    im pinning 75 mg a day of tren a and 250 mg a week of test .

Leave a comment:

• Chikin
    replied
    tigar rib juice?

Leave a comment:

• SRLKLA
    replied
    Just running trt dose at the moment 0.33ml test E every third day (82.5mg) as close as i can get to 250mg a week. Was pinning 125mg twice a week but changed to every third day and feel a lot more stable mood and libido wise, much more stable plasma levels.
    Last edited by SRLKLA; 25-06-2020, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• combatjitz
    replied
    600mg Mast E, 500mg Test E, 600mg Equipose per week.

Leave a comment:

• jacobblar
    replied
    Very interesting and useful information for me as a professional bodybuilder. Usually buy stuff in https://valkyrie-online.org/injectables-steroids
    Last edited by jacobblar; 28-06-2020, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HgStrong
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoomzoom View Post

Ah yeah, I guess 9k cals says it all. I was just asking as I'm interested in insulin in general although I'll probably never use it
    Its very effective to use, i found even novarapid once daily gave some nice gains and found recovery was faster, a bigger post workout shot was better than pre workout gains wise and rest days have it with ya biggest meal, thats a very short answer this, i started at 10g carb n slowly worked down to see my limit with carb/iu ratio i could handle but generally stick to about 10g coz im bulkin anyway

Leave a comment:

• Zoomzoom
    replied
    Originally posted by HgStrong View Post

Depends how im feelin that day, my body is just ridiculas at bein able to handle alot of slin, mind u my size plays a big role in bein able to handle that much but im also gettin in 9k cals sometimes more, fairly clean diet aswell
    Ah yeah, I guess 9k cals says it all. I was just asking as I'm interested in insulin in general although I'll probably never use it

Leave a comment:

• HgStrong
    replied

I am interested in your carb intake. I am assuming it is 1000 minimum but do you consume more than that?
    Depends how im feelin that day, my body is just ridiculas at bein able to handle alot of slin, mind u my size plays a big role in bein able to handle that much but im also gettin in 9k cals sometimes more, fairly clean diet aswell

Leave a comment:

• Mick1984
    replied

I am interested in your carb intake. I am assuming it is 1000 minimum but do you consume more than that?
    I'm just smashing a couple of tubs of Ben & Jerrys a day.

Leave a comment:

• Zoomzoom
    replied
    Originally posted by HgStrong View Post
    Ok ive changed my slin use startin tomoz, 70iu lantus wen wake up and 3x 10iu novarapid with meals

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    Originally posted by Mick1984 View Post
    1500mg sus250
    700mg NPP
    600mg Tren E
    400mg Test P
    The occassional splash of TNE
    6IUs HGH 5days a week.
    Big man on deck!

Let us know how you find tren and npp together (if you are doing that), I personally dislike it.

Leave a comment:

• Mick1984
    replied
    1500mg sus250
    700mg NPP
    600mg Tren E
    400mg Test P
    The occassional splash of TNE
    6IUs HGH 5days a week.

Leave a comment:

• Sidey
    replied