Whats in your pins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoomzoom View Post

I am interested in your carb intake. I am assuming it is 1000 minimum but do you consume more than that?
    I'm just smashing a couple of tubs of Ben & Jerrys a day.

Comment

I am interested in your carb intake. I am assuming it is 1000 minimum but do you consume more than that?
      Depends how im feelin that day, my body is just ridiculas at bein able to handle alot of slin, mind u my size plays a big role in bein able to handle that much but im also gettin in 9k cals sometimes more, fairly clean diet aswell

Comment

Originally posted by HgStrong View Post

Depends how im feelin that day, my body is just ridiculas at bein able to handle alot of slin, mind u my size plays a big role in bein able to handle that much but im also gettin in 9k cals sometimes more, fairly clean diet aswell
        Ah yeah, I guess 9k cals says it all. I was just asking as I'm interested in insulin in general although I'll probably never use it

Comment

Ah yeah, I guess 9k cals says it all. I was just asking as I'm interested in insulin in general although I'll probably never use it
          Its very effective to use, i found even novarapid once daily gave some nice gains and found recovery was faster, a bigger post workout shot was better than pre workout gains wise and rest days have it with ya biggest meal, thats a very short answer this, i started at 10g carb n slowly worked down to see my limit with carb/iu ratio i could handle but generally stick to about 10g coz im bulkin anyway

Comment

Very interesting and useful information for me as a professional bodybuilder. Usually buy stuff in https://valkyrie-online.org/injectables-steroids
            Last edited by jacobblar; 28-06-2020, 11:16 PM.

Comment

600mg Mast E, 500mg Test E, 600mg Equipose per week.

Comment

Just running trt dose at the moment 0.33ml test E every third day (82.5mg) as close as i can get to 250mg a week. Was pinning 125mg twice a week but changed to every third day and feel a lot more stable mood and libido wise, much more stable plasma levels.
                Last edited by SRLKLA; 25-06-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

tigar rib juice?

Comment

Originally posted by Chikin View Post
                    tigar rib juice?
                    lol good one .’
                    im pinning 75 mg a day of tren a and 250 mg a week of test .

Comment

whatever homebrew i didnt label right (30ml) 1 ML a day, tren a .5 a day, teste250/mast200/tren on monday, pharma 200mg cyp, mast200/tren 200 thursday. got some dbols im chucking around

Comment

JuiceHeads blend; testp/mastp/trena all 75mg. 1ml everyday+ a another little touch of mastp (also mp)..just to complicate things..and also to dilute the tren more..easier to keep the mrs on side if it appears less orange

Comment

Working...
                        X