Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats in your pins?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

    You're just like Streetsharks. Low doses work well with you boys and the proofs in the results. Some of the newer guys can learn alot from you boys

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
      Have a look at this cheeky cunt. Jacked as fuck and rocken them abs like a playboy!!! I love your commitment brother very impressive. Low doses, a backyard set up and hard work pays off. Couldnt be happier for you big boy

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

        Have a look at this cheeky cunt. Jacked as fuck and rocken them abs like a playboy!!! I love your commitment brother very impressive. Low doses, a backyard set up and hard work pays off. Couldnt be happier for you big boy
        Ohhhawwhh thanks bub probs still sitting around 47% body fat haha but it is amazing what a relationship breakdown and crap diet and exercise will do to a old man who doesn't give up
        Last edited by CannabalCorpseGrinder; 29-05-2020, 09:44 AM.

        Comment


          #19
          500mg of test e and 10iu of nova rapid with training to start of with when gyms open again!

          Comment


            #20
            250 test 250 deca 300 dhb

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by God View Post
              Testomaxxx test booster from nutritionwarehouse.
              Tha shit is the real deal too

              Comment


                #22
                1 ml test e for the last 8 weeks...need to start a cut got isofat....might start with some prop and tren a

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by zman1111 View Post
                  1 ml test e for the last 8 weeks...need to start a cut got isofat....might start with some prop and tren a
                  What label?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

                    What label?
                    I mainly use Chemsis but I also have some Olympia and Hercules

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by zman1111 View Post

                      I mainly use Chemsis but I also have some Olympia and Hercules
                      Forgot about Hercules and olympia they used to have good stuff

                      Comment


                        #26
                        been cutting all the way thru this fuckin lockdown . sick of it. need to eat and grow!

                        Comment


                          #27
                          on recomp at the moment 250mg test e, 500mgs master e and GH

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by God View Post
                            Testomaxxx test booster from nutritionwarehouse.
                            Now that’s what the real gains are made of

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Frontloading deca
                              1-8 deca 400
                              9-16 tren 400
                              1-16 test 300

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Ok ive changed my slin use startin tomoz, 70iu lantus wen wake up and 3x 10iu novarapid with meals

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X