Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shred

Hey lads,

I’m currently on a cut down 14kgs from 98kg, to 84kg as of Monday’s weigh in, I’m trying to peel back as much fat as possible and get nice and cut.
    looking to throw something into the mix, I’ve ran a few cycles in the past nothing hectic but looking at something to aid me and get to my goal.

currently running keto Cut.

I know it’s all within diet and I’ve been advised to steer clear of gear until bf% is lower, but wanting to know if this is truly detrimental.

any advice would be truly appreciated

current stats
    age 25
    bf: 17% not accurate just a guess maybe lower maybe higher
    training: 7 years
    prior cycles: 1st - test e 12 weeks low dose
    2nd 1mcg Test p and tren a eod. 14 weeks

have taken clen and t3.

Originally posted by Justamoot View Post
    Hey lads,

I’m currently on a cut down 14kgs from 98kg, to 84kg as of Monday’s weigh in, I’m trying to peel back as much fat as possible and get nice and cut.
    looking to throw something into the mix, I’ve ran a few cycles in the past nothing hectic but looking at something to aid me and get to my goal.

currently running keto Cut.

I know it’s all within diet and I’ve been advised to steer clear of gear until bf% is lower, but wanting to know if this is truly detrimental.

any advice would be truly appreciated

current stats
    age 25
    bf: 17% not accurate just a guess maybe lower maybe higher
    training: 7 years
    prior cycles: 1st - test e 12 weeks low dose
    2nd 1mcg Test p and tren a eod. 14 weeks

have taken clen and t3.
    350 test 600mg primo a week. Maybe some anavar last 4 weeks lol.

Comment

Test e mast e and tren e?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

your 17% bf now after losing 14kg? how much bf% were you at 98kg ?

Comment

Originally posted by illazilla View Post
          your 17% bf now after losing 14kg? how much bf% were you at 98kg ?

man it was high I got in a car accident and absolutely fucked my back, I had a walking stick for 6 months to assist me walking it ruined my fucking mental state and I ate like a shit cunt. I should of got a dexa scan prior to see what the damage was, but to me I just wanted to get the weight off.

Comment

fuk thats no good, well atleast your back at it and making great progress ,, i dont see why adding peds would cause any harm? they do work better when lower bf% but that doesnt mean they wont work with higher bf% lol
            ive noticed with higher bf% you aromatise more , and thats why it tends to be easier to lean bulk while never going over 13-15bf once you go over that the seesaw effects comes in and you switch to storing fat easier

keto for me is what i would use last to really eat at last bit of fat

Comment

keep it low n simple no need to use tren, low test 300-350 week n throw in some anavar, since u cycle throw anavar in at first 4 odd weeks then throw them in again at last few weeks?

Comment

Working...
              X