No announcement yet.

Where did Rx pharma go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Clown compensation issues sorted below. Sorry for the original post bud
    Last edited by SmaCCa; 20-09-2019, 05:04 PM. Reason: I was a dick

Comment

Ok.. obviously its time for us to clear up this situation a little..

Yes, unfortunately one of our guys has run into some trouble and as a result we will be taking a break to focus on supporting him through this time and to restructure RX so that we can carry on safely again in the near future..

We will not be taking any orders until further notice and we are personaly taking care of any customers that had been impacted by the event.
      (We can be contacted here via direct message if anything needs to be looked into for you)

We will update you all again in time when things settle down a bit more.

Until then, thanks for your business and support and we look forward to hearing from you all in the future.

Thanks
      RX

RX PHARMACEUTICALS

AUSTRALIA'S PREMIUM AAS MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR

WICKR: RXsales for all your day to day anabolic requirements

WICKR: RXpharma for wholesale/distributor enquiries and bulk orders

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
        Dark Clown why are you telling people on another board that i have compensated RX customers for their orders? I have never said I will compensate anyone for their losses. Get your facts right before you like a fucking know it all
        Apologies if you thought it was a dig at you bro. I'm not attacking you in anyway at all. I am certain I seen a deleted post that said anyone who lost out would be compensated for, as are a few other people just so to say if I'm mistaken then so are others. im not just making shit up

I got no issue with you, nor do I have an issue with RX, or any sponsor I merely am to believe both through word of mouth and my own theories based on things that were said both before after that they were busted. And that 1 half of the partnership will be continuing

Comment

Apologies only seen the reply I was tagged in, not the official 1

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Clown View Post

Apologies if you thought it was a dig at you bro. I'm not attacking you in anyway at all. I am certain I seen a deleted post that said anyone who lost out would be compensated for, as are a few other people just so to say if I'm mistaken then so are others. im not just making shit up

I got no issue with you, nor do I have an issue with RX, or any sponsor I merely am to believe both through word of mouth and my own theories based on things that were said both before after that they were busted. And that 1 half of the partnership will be continuing
            All good brother my apologies to you too mate. Im a grump atm and pretty upset over the RX situation. I haven't deleted any posts from myself regarding hog compensating anyone for orders. Even when a post is deleted you can still see it in your emails.

Im sorry but its not on me to ever compensate anyone for losses. We know the risks we take and i do everything i can to minimise the risks but its not a perfect world we live in and unfortunate events like this happen.

RX team assured me everyone will be compensated for orders and I respect that. They could have cut and run like many others do so huge kudos to them.

As for the RX bust I wont be commenting too much on it. Ill leave that up to them. I do and always will support RX 100% as they are as genuine as they come and I can always trust them to do the right thing by the members no matter what the situation is. I wish them all the best moving forward.

Comment

Anyone have any news on the RX legends?

Comment

Has anyone messaged there wickr to see?

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                  Anyone have any news on the RX legends?
                  Still around just prices have bumped up more than the competition so not many are using him atm i believe, this is wat ive been told by a couple customers of his

Comment

HgStrong r they still using the same wickr as above?

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUp View Post
                      HgStrong r they still using the same wickr as above?
                      I dont know sorry i was gettin rx through a third party

Comment

Rx is still around, there is no wholesale anymore just standard pricing
                        orals have been changed to tabs
                        Oils remain the same quality as always
                        and no the old wikrs do not work

Comment

Originally posted by M4c69 View Post
                          hope they pop up here as a sponsor again. good products no doubt

Comment

Yeah would be great to see RX here offering their goods

Comment

Originally posted by M4c69 View Post
                              can you wikr me the new details mate?

Comment

are they back? I heard someone say they got busted. that tren a almost got me into a discinplinary hearing at uni lol

Comment

Working...
                                X