Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Cycle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2nd Cycle

    I'm looking start my 2nd cycle of gear in the next 6 weeks. My first cycle was 250mg of test e for 10 weeks gained about 9kg of mass and kept about 5kg of it. For my second cycle I am looking to do a cutting cycle for maybe 12-14 weeks of some test e 350 ish p/w and maybe some primo 400mg p/w or tren E 200mg p/w but I would like some input from more experienced guys

    Kinda wanna steer clear of orals because my liver enzymes were slightly elevated after my bloods done 2 weeks ago

    Thanks in advance

    #2
    take a step back mate and really re think it, now that time from jumpin onto next cycle seems too short? unless u plan on blast n cruise in near future, and u shouldnt be usin tren in a second cycle, i dno ya stats but if u wanna try another compound and wanna lean up and grow try npp or i know u said no orals but maybe anavar would be good for ya, im thinkin prop and npp would be good, or even just do prop or enth at 250mg/375mg/500mg one of them dosages and dial in diet then wen it comes time to throw more compounds in your diet will be sweet and youll grow like a weed, just remember it aint a sprint its a marathon to get to ya goals shit takes time why not learn more about simple stuff first then get into ya tren ect, we all did the hard yards at first its the best way to learn about how it affects u and wat each compound does before throwin them together in a cocktail, you seem like you know abit from your gains on first cycle but why not try that dosage again since u grew so good then bump it up the next one, wen i started i wish i took longer to ramp shit up i still learn to this day and i been doin juice for 7 years, best of luck take of this wat ya will
    Last edited by badman92; 15-08-2019, 07:50 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by badman92 View Post
      take a step back mate and really re think it, now that time from jumpin onto next cycle seems too short? unless u plan on blast n cruise in near future, and u shouldnt be usin tren in a second cycle, i dno ya stats but if u wanna try another compound and wanna lean up and grow try npp or i know u said no orals but maybe anavar would be good for ya, im thinkin prop and npp would be good, or even just do prop or enth at 250mg/375mg/500mg one of them dosages and dial in diet then wen it comes time to throw more compounds in your diet will be sweet and youll grow like a weed, just remember it aint a sprint its a marathon to get to ya goals shit takes time why not learn more about simple stuff first then get into ya tren ect, we all did the hard yards at first its the best way to learn about how it affects u and wat each compound does before throwin them together in a cocktail, you seem like you know abit from your gains on first cycle but why not try that dosage again since u grew so good then bump it up the next one, wen i started i wish i took longer to ramp shit up i still learn to this day and i been doin juice for 7 years, best of luck take of this wat ya will
      Great advice here brother keep it simple and easy to get the most lower doses try a splash of masteron with a lowdose of test

      Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk


      Last edited by CannabalCorpseGrinder; 16-08-2019, 01:50 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Hey guys thanks for the input! I came off my first cycle in February this year and I got my bloods done 2 weeks ago my test was at about 200 which is low as fuck so was considering blast and cruise for the foreseeable future. It has really impacted my work life (concreter) and home life (giving it to my missus) because I'm so lethargic and slow all the time.

        mast sounds interesting will have to do more research

        Thsnks

        Comment


          #5
          I second test prop and npp. Even 300 of each is enough.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Yungfella View Post
            Hey guys thanks for the input! I came off my first cycle in February this year and I got my bloods done 2 weeks ago my test was at about 200 which is low as fuck so was considering blast and cruise for the foreseeable future. It has really impacted my work life (concreter) and home life (giving it to my missus) because I'm so lethargic and slow all the time.

            mast sounds interesting will have to do more research

            Thsnks
            Bad idea.

            Consider if you want to be pinning for the rest of your life? Do you want to risk the possibility of having children in the future? Trt or gear is a very long-term commitment.

            Second cycle test only again, you will grow plenty on it. You can add an oral in there as well but honestly, test will do the job.

            With your low test score, I recommend focusing on fixing your natural production due to your age.

            Do a second PCT.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by God View Post

              Bad idea.

              Consider if you want to be pinning for the rest of your life? Do you want to risk the possibility of having children in the future? Trt or gear is a very long-term commitment.

              Second cycle test only again, you will grow plenty on it. You can add an oral in there as well but honestly, test will do the job.

              With your low test score, I recommend focusing on fixing your natural production due to your age.

              Do a second PCT.
              Would it not be too late to do a second pct as ive been off for so long?

              And since my first cycle I've been completely enamoured by it all, I've been researching it since I stopped playing sports competivetly 5 years ago and honestly I felt super human nothing like I'd ever experienced!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Yungfella View Post

                Would it not be too late to do a second pct as ive been off for so long?

                And since my first cycle I've been completely enamoured by it all, I've been researching it since I stopped playing sports competivetly 5 years ago and honestly I felt super human nothing like I'd ever experienced!
                Never too late to do a second PCT especially since you already have functioning testes regardless of how much test they are synthesising.

                Super human experience is part of the mental addiction - be very careful of it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I know exactly where u are at.......i did the same after my 4th cycle and was all fuck it letz blast cruise......now im 32 been constantly pinning at least x2 pr week for the better part of 4 years it aint fun u dont realise how much pinning that adds up to especially when u go on blast and back to ed pins

                  my only saving grace was i already had my kids

                  my lh is undetectable my fsh is undetectable

                  il never be natty again il be pinning test the rest of my life

                  then theres the health implications that come with the territory cholesterol heart liver kidneys hemocrit platelets rbc all constantly have to be monitored otherwise u become a potention heart attack/stroke waiting to happen even with that all in check i absolutely guarantee iv shortened my life span substantially..

                  take the advice where its given redo pct

                  if i could redo it id be in a very different position

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by The chow View Post
                    I know exactly where u are at.......i did the same after my 4th cycle and was all fuck it letz blast cruise......now im 32 been constantly pinning at least x2 pr week for the better part of 4 years it aint fun u dont realise how much pinning that adds up to especially when u go on blast and back to ed pins

                    my only saving grace was i already had my kids

                    my lh is undetectable my fsh is undetectable

                    il never be natty again il be pinning test the rest of my life

                    then theres the health implications that come with the territory cholesterol heart liver kidneys hemocrit platelets rbc all constantly have to be monitored otherwise u become a potention heart attack/stroke waiting to happen even with that all in check i absolutely guarantee iv shortened my life span substantially..

                    take the advice where its given redo pct

                    if i could redo it id be in a very different position
                    I'm 46 and been doing self trt cruise doses for the last 4 or something years and defo agree pinning becomes a chore I often miss days and can't remember what days I pinn on this subject I read or seen something about heavy metals in gear building up in the system has anyone heard of or had a blood work done to test for it?

                    Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Fuck thanks heaps guys I'm gonna order some nova and Clomid in this week

                      Would 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 2 weeks be enough? Or even less considering it's the second? And would you recommend sphynx pct stuff

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Sphinx has quality everything

                        40/40/20/20 is standard nolva pct

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Can confirm that sphinx has the goods, I exclusively use them for 99% of things.

                          Try for 6 weeks this time.

                          50/50/25/25/25/25 Clomid (Everyday 50mg for the first two weeks and then drop to 25mg for the next 4)
                          40/40/20/20/20/20 Nolva (Everyday 40mg for the first two weeks and drop to 20mg for the next 4 weeks. If you suffer from joint pain/sides etc due to the Nolva, drop it to 20mg from week 2 onwards)

                          Get bloods done 4-6 weeks after this second lot of PCT.

                          Bloods to do after PCT:

                          Testosterone Total
                          Free Testosterone
                          SHBG
                          FSH
                          LH

                          Additional/optional:

                          FBC
                          Liver markers
                          Kidney markers
                          Lipid studies (HDL, LDL)

                          In the future, stick to one cycle a year to preserve fertility and to give yourself the best chance of recovery. If you still don't have a successful recovery, tag me in a post with your bloods and we can figure something out / work out a protocol.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Probably won't hurt chucking in a few good multivitamin supps and a Natty test booster also healthy fats

                            Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Thanks guys! Will reply or make another post once it's begun

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X