Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipoise ?

Hey fellas.
    looking for abit more anecdotal info on equipoise. Have a few more weeks on Npp. And want to keep my test dose the same and add in EQ to finish up the cold season. Absolutely love Npp. Dont think EQ will be anywhere near as good as Npp. But keen to give it a go.

all info I find on it everyone's doses vary only thing in common people can agree on is the length its ran.

some people say it isnt necessary in a body builders arsenal.
    some people swear by it dave palumbo etc.

I know the basic benefits of it increased Hungar, endurance. Etc.

is it good enough to be your primary drug in a blast ?

1000mg test

??mg EQ

& why is EQ generally ran at 800mg- 1200mg but the veterinariany eq is dosed at 50mg/ml.

Npp is a better anabolic then eq,eq slow acting steroid that will give you good quality lean muscle gains , definitely run it alongside test or other anabolics , people are dosing it way too high looking for big gains that will never come that's not what eq will do for you,eq gives you vascularity an gives your muscles a bit of polish, just get a nice look an some lean muscle gains, npp also does that I find but npp also gives your muscles a fuller appearance as well ,vetinary eq that was everywhere in the 90s was doses at 50mg, the usually dose for a horse was 400-500mg every 3 weeks ,so I find it hard to believe how people are saying eq needs to be run at 800-1200mg a week an injected twice a week for a bodybuilder, when the effective dose for a 500kg horse was half that ,you'll find it in plenty of bodybuilders cycles ,some oldshool blokes will never run a cycle without it, see how you respond to it, i wouldnt run it over 600mg alongside your other anabolics .

Comment

Originally posted by Gymshark View Post
      Npp is a better anabolic then eq,eq slow acting steroid that will give you good quality lean muscle gains , definitely run it alongside test or other anabolics , people are dosing it way too high looking for big gains that will never come that's not what eq will do for you,eq gives you vascularity an gives your muscles a bit of polish, just get a nice look an some lean muscle gains, npp also does that I find but npp also gives your muscles a fuller appearance as well ,vetinary eq that was everywhere in the 90s was doses at 50mg, the usually dose for a horse was 400-500mg every 3 weeks ,so I find it hard to believe how people are saying eq needs to be run at 800-1200mg a week an injected twice a week for a bodybuilder, when the effective dose for a 500kg horse was half that ,you'll find it in plenty of bodybuilders cycles ,some oldshool blokes will never run a cycle without it, see how you respond to it, i wouldnt run it over 600mg alongside your other anabolics .
      Thanks mate great reply

Comment

Ran 800 eq and 250 test for 6 months, nice visible solid gains.

Comment

gymshark is right. eq gives you a nice polished look, lean gains, no doubt. but npp will put more meat on you.

eq wont get you huge. it does something nice to the skin, pop to the muscle, improved look to chest and delts, for me that is

run longer the better.

Comment

Having used the EQ from the 90’s from vet stock and now EQ from ugls... they do not compare....

having said that EQ is awesome but it is a long term investment as it is a U ester so short term gains will never happen....

my preference is at 800mg with a test base for around 20weeks... EQ/Decca/test

but a DHT/Nor19/test base. Would hit all the receptors.... my last was Mast e/EQ/test with a tren a finisher

Comment

I used to love the stuff
              Nice long 20w blasts around 800mg pw
              body friendly , raging appetite
              Used to be my go to winter friend

Donating blood frequently and blood pressure put me off these days and I'm an impatient cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post
                I used to love the stuff
                Nice long 20w blasts around 800mg pw
                body friendly , raging appetite
                Used to be my go to winter friend

Donating blood frequently and blood pressure put me off these days and I'm an impatient cunt
                Yeah I took your advice and I'm cutting the Npp at 12 weeks. Even though I'm growing like a weed on it. Oral dbol killa my appetite within 3 days of taking it. That's on 30mg ED pumps are stupid. Brushing my teeth is a hassle.
                adding in the EQ next week and upping the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio View Post

Yeah I took your advice and I'm cutting the Npp at 12 weeks. Even though I'm growing like a weed on it. Oral dbol killa my appetite within 3 days of taking it. That's on 30mg ED pumps are stupid. Brushing my teeth is a hassle.
                  adding in the EQ next week and upping the test.
                  I used to be able to handle dbol at big doses now the smell gives me back pump haha

jusy donate blood every time you can and eq will be good to you
                  I used to live all winter on it never had a bad thing to say about it

Consistency is key

Stacks nice with gh to

Comment

Working...
                  X