Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night sweats and vivid dreams

Hi all

Im 4 weeks in to my test/deca blast (750mg each) and have started experiencing crazy night sweats and vivid dreams.

I wake up in the middle of the night after having had crazy ass nightmares and my clothes/bed sheets are soaked in a nasty ammonia smelling sweat.

Is this normal ? What can I do to stop it? It’s really disturbing my sleep and I’m waking up feeling exhausted with a headache.

Thanks fellas

It sounds like tren. Deca doesn't kick in till week 6-8

Comment

Yeh fucken sounds alot like tren mate haha

Comment

Try tren and stillnox ..omfg one time i jumped out of bed and smacked me scone on my dresser because i thought the car in my dream was going over a cliff.
        But bonus is the dirty dreams very vivid.
        Mrs gives me dirties in the morning ."last week it was Tracy last night it was louise and sophie"
        "how many chicks you fucking in your sleep?" she says .
        Quite funny.
        Except for nightmares they can go get fucked.
        Vivid dreams are a bad side of stilnox aparantly but the best thing for sleep on tren by far.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Comment

So in saying that are you taking any sleep aids ? Ive never gotten that on just test and and deca.
          I doubt your tren is deca seeing it costs alot more for tren raws .
          Is it the first time on a 19nor?

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post
            So in saying that are you taking any sleep aids ? Ive never gotten that on just test and and deca.
            I doubt your tren is deca seeing it costs alot more for tren raws .
            Is it the first time on a 19nor?

No sleep aids at all mate ! Not my first time using a 19nor either. I don’t recall the sweats being this bad when I WAS on tren ! My source is legit and reliable - been using them for years so not even a doubt in my mind that it’s deca.

Comment

Supastar90 yep i got them aswell and sweats hard not long ago wen i was runnin 900 test e 900 deca, settled down to normal wen i dropped it back to 250 test 600 deca

Comment

I get a crazy dreams on deca an npp ,an the sweating pretty normal bro,just gotta ride that shit out ,2 weeks time you'll be over it ,by that time you'll be 6 weeks in an your nuts will be aching from the deca haha, always something but it's all part of the ride brother smile an have a laugh bout it , your 4 weeks in gains are coming bet your looking better getting stronger ,training solid so it's all good brother.

Comment

If you can afford mk677 is very useful as a sleep aid taken before bed. Pill wise I like etizolam....stillnox too fkn weird

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a normal day morning sleep for me lol

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X