Sleep aids strongest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TORCH View Post

Is that a actually a thing...post blow hangover?
    if so, rockdogg needs us all to donate him some berocca..
    I get the 'I cant believe I watched that and actually blew' guilt...
    It's when you blow too quick and feel like a nutted Labrador the next day fat lazy and lethargic haha

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TORCH View Post

Is that a actually a thing...post blow hangover?
      if so, rockdogg needs us all to donate him some berocca..
      I get the 'I cant believe I watched that and actually blew' guilt...
      Berocca....fuk that
      ....will take any form of amphetamine tho not fussy.....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sworn of the amps tried some Ritalin with pre-workout drink awesome tho next day groggy brain fog gonna try some modalert with some jackd up lol

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Last edited by CannabalCorpseGrinder; 28-12-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

im on mirtazapine 30mg night prescribed by doc, knocks me out bout hour or lil more after takin it, i do like xanax for a bit of a mung out through the day sometimes n just watch netflix lol

Comment

Easy Seroquel by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post
              Easy Seroquel by a mile
              If you wanna be knocked out for days lol. Recently 4ml of GBL gets me snoozing well...

Comment

Been prescribed Seroquel (Quetiapine) for over 10 years, off patent now & significantly cheaper. 200mg every night.
                Its like being knocked upside the head with a pillow full of cement. Not really pleasant, but you get used to it.
                Just make sure your ready for bed before taking it, you got about 40 minutes until it's game over.
                OTC wise, there's a range of antihistamines that will make you drowsy and help getting off to, or staying asleep.
                Restavit is one that comes to mind, its in alot of otc pain meds to create a calming affect, in smaller amounts.
                It comes in 25mg tabs & a box costs about $7 or so depending on chemists.
                Any Benzo for anything longer than short term use in regards to gwtting off to or staying asleep, is a very slippery slope.
                Short term, no issues..but it can become tempting to use more regularly, then the troubles start.

Comment

Old post now , all sorted but thank you ☺️

Comment

Go with a non benzo - seroquel doctors prescribe it without a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdawgz View Post
                      If you wanna be knocked out for days lol. Recently 4ml of GBL gets me snoozing well...

Fucken lol

Comment

Man I had the shittest withdrawals tapering off from 12 months of benzo Use. Probably the hardest thing I’ve had to go through in my life

insomnia, major anxiety, weak legs, suicidal thoughts, muscle spasms, shivers, all sorts of messed up stuff

it was fun while it lasted

supposedly you’re not meant to use it over 2 weeks as that’s when dependency comes into play, as it downregulates certain receptors in your brain. Stopping cold turkey from a significant dose can cause seizures :/

it sucks that anything that actually works comes with fucked up side effects

im too scared nowadays for even occasional use..

I find that a bit of edibles here and there Helps with the sleep but I wake up groggy as fuck

Comment

Working...
                        X