X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dozer78
    replied
    Originally posted by God View Post

Im guessing sodium fluctuation from when you varied things up with the prawns.

Only measure / weigh yourself once a week if that and be concerned about 'negative' changes if they continue for a 2 week period. Too hard and a headfuck to monitor things on the daily.
    Yeah thats why i only jump on the scales every 2nd week when i get my pinch test done

Leave a comment:

• God
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozer78 View Post
    My macros are 240p 250c 52f my protein sources are from lean meats steak,chicken or protein shake post training and with my oats for breakfast,rice with 3meals oats at breakfast and either fruit or dextrose post training with my shake, a bit of peanut butter with breakfast for some extra fats and a little mct oil with my meals during the day. The only difference is i had some prawns as my protein source with dinner last night instead of lean mince surely that wouldn't have made a difference?
    Im guessing sodium fluctuation from when you varied things up with the prawns.

Only measure / weigh yourself once a week if that and be concerned about 'negative' changes if they continue for a 2 week period. Too hard and a headfuck to monitor things on the daily.

Leave a comment:

• Dozer78
    replied
    Thanks for that guys appreciate the help
    Last edited by Dozer78; 05-09-2020, 10:35 AM. Reason: Cos i can't spell

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    A couple's of mills flaculations... nothing to worry about... could have been a raw prawn in there?

Leave a comment:

• Dozer78
    replied
    Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
    Could be something you eaten man... extra water less water intake... estrogens creeping up... you can fluctuate a kilo or two if not religious with diet and exercise really nothing to worry about somedays it happens
    Yeah getting my bloods done in the morning see how my estrogen levels are looking

Leave a comment:

• Dozer78
    replied
    My macros are 240p 250c 52f my protein sources are from lean meats steak,chicken or protein shake post training and with my oats for breakfast,rice with 3meals oats at breakfast and either fruit or dextrose post training with my shake, a bit of peanut butter with breakfast for some extra fats and a little mct oil with my meals during the day. The only difference is i had some prawns as my protein source with dinner last night instead of lean mince surely that wouldn't have made a difference?

Leave a comment:

• SmaCCa
    replied
    My guess would be higher salt adding water. Hard to tell without seeing your diet though

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied
    Could be something you eaten man... extra water less water intake... estrogens creeping up... you can fluctuate a kilo or two if not religious with diet and exercise really nothing to worry about somedays it happens

Leave a comment:

• Dozer78
    started a topic Hey guys needing help please

Hey guys needing help please

Hi guys just wondering if i can get some help or advice please? Been dieting for 6weeks now and getting my body fat checked every fortnight and my mills have been dropping each time but tonight my body fat went up a couple of mills mainly on my lower back and calves, seems like water and a little bloated looking.
    Been running mast e and test for 6 weeks now too was also running mast p for 1st 5 weeks aswell and was taking mk677 for a few months but stopped taking it about 2 weeks maybe even 3 weeks ago. This last week I've noticed im not sleeping to well , not as hungry as i usually am and I'm not recovering as well as i was when i was taking mk677 so long story short would coming off the mk677 cause this ? Or could it be something I've eaten? Any suggestions would be appreciated
Working...
X