Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been chewin on ibuprofin like skittles aswell

Comment

well i thought i was beatin it this week, abit drained but did a couple workouts, well the cunt has crept back up on me, booked in for flu shot tomoz, shoulda done it waayy earlier

Comment

Could be the weather mate I get a running nose at work cause it's freezing soon as I'm warm I'm fine

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
          Could be the weather mate I get a running nose at work cause it's freezing soon as I'm warm I'm fine

not even close mate right now i have 3 blankets on with 2 jumpers 2 pants, im shivering every breathe in so tryin to stay under blanket to heat up then cant breathe

Comment

Sounds like the Bad flu get to Doc asap your in need of antibiotics bro

Comment

Sounds like the Bad flu get to Doc asap your in need of antibiotics bro

im all hooked up at hospital, been here since last night, first test come positive to influenza b strain but then second lot came negative, gettin checked for menangitis ect aswell, theyve pumped 4ltrs of fluids in me so far n still goin, temp was in low 40s but is now 38.7 still which is still high, gonna be here for couple days or so

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery Bud and your back to good health soon mate

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery Bud and your back to good health soon mate

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
                  thanks bro looks like ill get to go home tomorrow, gotten plenty of antibiotics aswell n plenty of tremadole to make time go quicker haha, gonna come off this blast to help recover, just cruise low t and hcg, hopefully helps lessen the strain

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

thanks bro looks like ill get to go home tomorrow, gotten plenty of antibiotics aswell n plenty of tremadole to make time go quicker haha, gonna come off this blast to help recover, just cruise low t and hcg, hopefully helps lessen the strain
                    yeah, take care of yourself mate.

take some time off, relax, eat some hearty foods, eat some junk, listen to your body eat what you enjoy. you'll be back in no time

Comment

Originally posted by ernie View Post

yeah, take care of yourself mate.

take some time off, relax, eat some hearty foods, eat some junk, listen to your body eat what you enjoy. you'll be back in no time
                      thanks brother im home now doin just that eatin kfc haha

Comment

When im sick or feeling run down i have a 2ml b12 injection 36hrs later im back in business

Comment

Working...
                        X