Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fkn flu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    been chewin on ibuprofin like skittles aswell

    Comment


      #17
      well i thought i was beatin it this week, abit drained but did a couple workouts, well the cunt has crept back up on me, booked in for flu shot tomoz, shoulda done it waayy earlier

      Comment


        #18
        Could be the weather mate I get a running nose at work cause it's freezing soon as I'm warm I'm fine

        Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
          Could be the weather mate I get a running nose at work cause it's freezing soon as I'm warm I'm fine

          Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk
          not even close mate right now i have 3 blankets on with 2 jumpers 2 pants, im shivering every breathe in so tryin to stay under blanket to heat up then cant breathe

          Comment


            #20
            Sounds like the Bad flu get to Doc asap your in need of antibiotics bro

            Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
              Sounds like the Bad flu get to Doc asap your in need of antibiotics bro

              Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk
              im all hooked up at hospital, been here since last night, first test come positive to influenza b strain but then second lot came negative, gettin checked for menangitis ect aswell, theyve pumped 4ltrs of fluids in me so far n still goin, temp was in low 40s but is now 38.7 still which is still high, gonna be here for couple days or so

              Comment


                #22
                Hope you have a speedy recovery Bud and your back to good health soon mate

                Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                  Hope you have a speedy recovery Bud and your back to good health soon mate

                  Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
                  thanks bro looks like ill get to go home tomorrow, gotten plenty of antibiotics aswell n plenty of tremadole to make time go quicker haha, gonna come off this blast to help recover, just cruise low t and hcg, hopefully helps lessen the strain

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by badman92 View Post

                    thanks bro looks like ill get to go home tomorrow, gotten plenty of antibiotics aswell n plenty of tremadole to make time go quicker haha, gonna come off this blast to help recover, just cruise low t and hcg, hopefully helps lessen the strain
                    yeah, take care of yourself mate.

                    take some time off, relax, eat some hearty foods, eat some junk, listen to your body eat what you enjoy. you'll be back in no time

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by ernie View Post

                      yeah, take care of yourself mate.

                      take some time off, relax, eat some hearty foods, eat some junk, listen to your body eat what you enjoy. you'll be back in no time
                      thanks brother im home now doin just that eatin kfc haha

                      Comment


                        #26
                        When im sick or feeling run down i have a 2ml b12 injection 36hrs later im back in business

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X