The ultimate pre-workout stack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate pre-workout stack

Do you want to optimise your nutrition and basic supplementation to get a killer pre-workout? This is a blend I came up with and actively recommend it for those who want peak performance during workouts. The ingredients are cheap and easily accessible.

60 mins pre-workout
    High percentage of your daily carbohydrate intake + moderate amount of protein. Keep dietary fat low pre and post workout.

For example
    -30g WPI
    -200g freedom food cereal
    -1 banana
    *low volume and low GI*

30 mins pre-workout
    1-1.5g of pink himalayan salt. Increase gradually if currently not having any sodium pre-workout to avoid a spike in blood pressure.

30 mins pre-workout
    Caffeine anhydrous 250-350mg *This can be increased if tolerance is high*
    Beta Alanine 2-5g
    Citrulline Malate 10g

Beta alanine reduces fatigue and delays the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscle allowing you to push out more repetitions.

Citrulline malate increases nitric oxide in the body equating to a greater blood flow and bigger muscular contractions… as well as faster recovery.

The combination of protein, carbohydrates, sodium, potassium, caffeine and 2 amino acids results in the ultimate pre-workout stack and cost affordable.

Another bit of mad scientist info! The thought of 10g citrulline makes me wanna shit my pants though... 6g makes me empty myself as it is haha

Comment

good info.

all i currently do is coffee and banana. the poor mans pre-workout stack

Comment

Gonna give this a try cheers hrvtska

Comment

Working...
        X