X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy and George

https://youtu.be/zROlgClhGgg

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

Fukin brutal... imagine a no neck mo fuker taking just one of those punches....

Comment

Ever that thai boxing clip. Where the managers jump in with chairs. Its freekin awesome...I cant find it atm...its cool as...

Comment

Originally posted by TORCH View Post
        Ever that thai boxing clip. Where the managers jump in with chairs. Its freekin awesome...I cant find it atm...its cool as...
        Pretty sad ending for Tommy in the end of his life on the Meth, chest implants etc

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gerald McClellan also a sad ending he should been an all time great , great fighter but outside the ring one of the craziest ppl ever u wouldnt know quietly spoken man shy to a degree but brutal inside n outside the ring maybe it was karma fir how cruel the man was but he was defs a great fighter. The fighters of 80-90's would murder this batch thats around these days , heavyweights today would be killed by morrison, lewis , holyfield, bowe , tyson even the second tier heavies would smash this lot today , they where a different breed of man back then genuinley hard steely eyed tough men

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Gerald McClellan also a sad ending he should been an all time great , great fighter but outside the ring one of the craziest ppl ever u wouldnt know quietly spoken man shy to a degree but brutal inside n outside the ring maybe it was karma fir how cruel the man was but he was defs a great fighter. The fighters of 80-90's would murder this batch thats around these days , heavyweights today would be killed by morrison, lewis , holyfield, bowe , tyson even the second tier heavies would smash this lot today , they where a different breed of man back then genuinley hard steely eyed tough men
            Theres a resurgence underway but I agree the last ten or so years the heavyweight division was nowhere near the spectacle it once was.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X