Mundane vs John Wayne Par.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundane vs John Wayne Par.

You lads seen this shit?! I would give anything to see this under muay thai rules!
    Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

i saw an online advert for it yesterday. couldn't believe my eyes

didnt click on it, as i thought it was fake and some sort of scam

Comment

Originally posted by ernie View Post
      i saw an online advert for it yesterday. couldn't believe my eyes

didnt click on it, as i thought it was fake and some sort of scam
      My woman is a Thai boxer bro, knows the Parrs, she said it's legit. JWP is fighting in rizen then fighting Mundine. Wish it was full thai rules though lol.
      Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Wonder if Mundine’s just chasing another easy payday and will take a piss weak dive like he did against Jeff Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
          Wonder if Mundine’s just chasing another easy payday and will take a piss weak dive like he did against Jeff Horn
          Was just thinking the exact same thing mate

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mundine’s gunna get fkn flogged brah boys tip of the year parr head to head. My advice go to the bank take a mortgage out on the house and place it all on parr head to head end of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FKNLIFTBRAHH View Post
              Mundine’s gunna get fkn flogged brah boys tip of the year parr head to head. My advice go to the bank take a mortgage out on the house and place it all on parr head to head end of thread.
              Parr is 10x the fighter man but don't underestimate how dirty boxing is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post

spot on...

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post

as someone that has done both thai and boxing, thai is way dirtier than boxin lol parr for the easy win

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

as someone that has done both thai and boxing, thai is way dirtier than boxin lol parr for the easy win
                    Not certain but I think he’s talking about rigged fights as opposed to dirty fighting. Thai is probably dirtier in both respects I’m tipping. But there’s no way Mundine didn’t take a dive in his last fight against Horne. If that punch could really knock Mundine out he’d never have made it as any kind of boxer in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post

Not certain but I think he’s talking about rigged fights as opposed to dirty fighting. Thai is probably dirtier in both respects I’m tipping. But there’s no way Mundine didn’t take a dive in his last fight against Horne. If that punch could really knock Mundine out he’d never have made it as any kind of boxer in my opinion
                      oh yeh i see yeh i agree bro he deff took a dive, he wont have to against parr hes gonna get knocked the fuck out! haha hopefully parr can keep his legs n elbows down in the heat of the moment

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

oh yeh i see yeh i agree bro he deff took a dive, he wont have to against parr hes gonna get knocked the fuck out! haha hopefully parr can keep his legs n elbows down in the heat of the moment
                        I’m not sure he had to against Horne either, he looked like shit. I don’t think Mundine had any intention of fighting, planned to take the dive as early as possible, save getting hit, still gets paid

Comment

Yaaawn....only fight im frothing for now is to see Whittaker take that loud mouth African fuck adesanya out to deep water and drown him with no mercy over 5 rounds...cunt talking it up after Gastelum ???? fkn clown

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdawgz View Post
                            Yaaawn....only fight im frothing for now is to see Whittaker take that loud mouth African fuck adesanya out to deep water and drown him with no mercy over 5 rounds...cunt talking it up after Gastelum ???? fkn clown

im expecting the same lol... whittaker is my pick.

but you never know though, if he tries to keep it standing and turns it into a 100% kickboxing match

Comment

Until adesanya goes a single 5 round war with the soldier of God he needs to stfu

Comment

Working...
                              X