Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post
    Sounds awesome!!! What's in the salad?
    Red cabbage, tomatoes , parsley and onion .a sprinkle of sumac. (A tangy lemony spice ).homous with it is sexy

Comment

Amazing recipe, always make it, also you can add the lebanese 7 spices, or you can make it.

Prep time

10 minCook time

0 minTotal time

10 minIngredients

Serves: 10
      • 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
      • 2 tablespoons Allspice
      • 2 teaspoon Ground Black pepper
      • 1 teaspoon Ground coriander
      • 1 tablespoon Cumin
      • 1 teaspoon Ground fenugreek
      • 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
      Method
      1. Combine all herbs and spices in a bowl and mix very well to combine
      2. Store in an airtight glass jar or container
      Last edited by CBS26; 30-06-2021, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CBS26 View Post
        Amazing recipe, always make it, also you can add the lebanese 7 spices, or you can make it.

Prep time

10 minCook time

0 minTotal time

10 minIngredients

Serves: 10
        • 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
        • 2 tablespoons Allspice
        • 2 teaspoon Ground Black pepper
        • 1 teaspoon Ground coriander
        • 1 tablespoon Cumin
        • 1 teaspoon Ground fenugreek
        • 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
        Method
        1. Combine all herbs and spices in a bowl and mix very well to combine
        2. Store in an airtight glass jar or container
        Will try this tonight I think mate

Comment

Doing a blade roast tonight but this kebab talk got my mouth watering, I shall give it a go tomorrow very keen...

Comment

These burgers were so good that it’s actually fucked like I was shocked. Tbh I know the recipe isn’t some mind blowing breakthru but I’ve honestly never put parsley in/on my meats and fuck me dead it’s insanely good. Can’t remember exactly what I put in but roughly a fucktonne of onion and parsley as instructed, and for herbs I think cumin, paprika, garlic, and salt+pepper on the outside. Also onion+balsamic chutney went good as fuck. Turkish buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Psilocybin View Post
              These burgers were so good that it’s actually fucked like I was shocked. Tbh I know the recipe isn’t some mind blowing breakthru but I’ve honestly never put parsley in/on my meats and fuck me dead it’s insanely good. Can’t remember exactly what I put in but roughly a fucktonne of onion and parsley as instructed, and for herbs I think cumin, paprika, garlic, and salt+pepper on the outside. Also onion+balsamic chutney went good as fuck. Turkish buns.
              Mate , for a first go they look like you nailed it .
              I have trouble getting the meat onto the skewer and end up tossing it sometimes in a fit of rage .
              yours look like my Mum made them .
              yiu haven’t bee fucking my Mum have you .......?

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post

Mate , for a first go they look like you nailed it .
                I have trouble getting the meat onto the skewer and end up tossing it sometimes in a fit of rage .
                yours look like my Mum made them .
                yiu haven’t bee fucking my Mum have you .......?
                Hahah, call me dad. Nah but if it helps I used only 1 medium/large onion for 500g lamb mince, one whole packet of that fresh parsley from coles (dunno how much maybe like 8 stems worth). Didn’t use a food processor just chopped it real fine. And I made them quite thin on the skewers too, pressing them between all four fingers and my palm. Don’t flip them too early let them cook and spray the grill with some oil so it don’t stick. Use a spachuler to break them from the grill otherwise will probs crumble apart. Nothing worse than sprawling $40 worth of food all over the lawn for the dog to eat, has happened many times in my cooking journey

Comment

Nice job brotha,love Arabic food,makes me hungry when I look at your pics

Comment

Hahahaha Kofta actually means balls
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X