No announcement yet.

because fuck it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck .... how many of us here have served time ?
    I bet ya all my old brother beats everyone’s record here .
    he did 18 years .
    i barley know the guy.
    if you’ve served in nsw you know him or of him and I bet you’d be surprised I’m here if you knew .
    but ....... it’s something we keep secret for safety reasons .revenge and all that.

anyway ...... did you ever see the meals all the lebos had at Ramadan to break fast ? So many aussies and Abbos ( I say that word with love ) became Muslim so they could join the feast I reckon lol
    Last edited by tigar; 04-01-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigar View Post
      Fuck .... how many of us here have served time ?
      I bet ya all my old brother beats everyone’s record here .
      he did 18 years .
      i barley know the guy.
      if you’ve served in nsw you know him or of him and I bet you’d be surprised I’m here if you knew .
      but ....... it’s something we keep secret for safety reasons .revenge and all that.

anyway ...... did you ever see the meals all the lebos had at Ramadan to break fast ? So many aussies and Abbos ( I say that word with love ) became Muslim so they could join the feast I reckon lol
      Yeah eid was always good for food, specially as i was in with some iraqi / afghan guys. Another rort to get on was the vegetarian meals.. you get omlettes every day, total of like 12 eggs.. helped with the training..

Comment

Working...
      X