Chicken omlette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken omlette

Been struggling to eat sometimes lately with a bit of stress and maybe too high of a dbol dosage on workout days, so anyway i had a cooked chicken breast in the fridge, heaps of eggs and some other stuff laying around.

pretty much cut the chicken into smallish pieces, then broke 6 eggs into a large nutrininja cup, put the chicken in, a small reaper chilli and a spoon of crushed garlic.. blended it up so it was simply a smooth runny paste, poured it into hot pan and cooked like a pancake...

fuckin tasty as and so easy to eat, took fuckall to eat it.. so when im on my next bulk blast, it would appear blended foods will be the way of life.. why didnt i listen earlier..

Shitload of protein in there, looks pretty tasty. Only other thing I would add on a bulk is some white/sweet potato.

How many weeks in and how much dbol per day?

Comment

Just decided to throw in some dbol the last couple of weeks at the end of my cruise..to try get my body primed for whats coming. Generally 80mg a day

Comment

Originally posted by Bigshow13 View Post
        Been struggling to eat sometimes lately with a bit of stress and maybe too high of a dbol dosage on workout days, so anyway i had a cooked chicken breast in the fridge, heaps of eggs and some other stuff laying around.

pretty much cut the chicken into smallish pieces, then broke 6 eggs into a large nutrininja cup, put the chicken in, a small reaper chilli and a spoon of crushed garlic.. blended it up so it was simply a smooth runny paste, poured it into hot pan and cooked like a pancake...

fuckin tasty as and so easy to eat, took fuckall to eat it.. so when im on my next bulk blast, it would appear blended foods will be the way of life.. why didnt i listen earlier..
        Hectic bro!!! I grow heaps of reapers. Couldn't eat even a small one like that.
        Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post

Hectic bro!!! I grow heaps of reapers. Couldn't eat even a small one like that.
          I can eat them in cooked food, but not individually like you see some crazies do..

Comment

I can eat them in cooked food, but not individually like you see some crazies do..
            Bro, did it once to raise money for charity. NEVER again! Love jalapenos. hobeneros are about as hot as I go. Heaps good for you though. You grow em or buy em somewhere?
            Bodhi- "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Comment

Bro, did it once to raise money for charity. NEVER again! Love jalapenos. hobeneros are about as hot as I go. Heaps good for you though. You grow em or buy em somewhere?

my brothers girlfriend grows them, she grows reapers, ghost and some other little orange fuckers that just about killed me.. i thought one of them in the stew i was scoffing was a piece of carrot but turns out it was a whole orange thai chilli of some sort.. fuck me.. that was intense

Comment

my brothers girlfriend grows them, she grows reapers, ghost and some other little orange fuckers that just about killed me.. i thought one of them in the stew i was scoffing was a piece of carrot but turns out it was a whole orange thai chilli of some sort.. fuck me.. that was intense
                Lol that sucks! (Mistaking for carrot) they're almost as fun as weed to grow at.

Comment

Comment

Haha that's one of yours?

Comment

Haha that's one of yours?
                      Yah bro. Just had three ripen up. Hoping I can get more. Dr
                      first time getting them to grow well. (Tried twice before results weren't this good. Going to save all the seeds from this harvest to replant. Make some chilli jams and sauces next season. I live on mexican food.

Comment

Yah bro. Just had three ripen up. Hoping I can get more. Dr
                        first time getting them to grow well. (Tried twice before results weren't this good. Going to save all the seeds from this harvest to replant. Make some chilli jams and sauces next season. I live on mexican food.
                        What type of chilli is it?

bro, one of the boys at work made some chilli mango sauce.. used one of the ghosts for a decent amount of sauce.. fuck me that was so tasty on dhufish burgers.. best food ive ever eaten..

Comment

What type of chilli is it?

bro, one of the boys at work made some chilli mango sauce.. used one of the ghosts for a decent amount of sauce.. fuck me that was so tasty on dhufish burgers.. best food ive ever eaten..
                          Carolina reaper man. I grow heaps of cayans. Eat chillies all day. Love em.

Comment

Lol thats a fuckin inbred reaper.. it would be insane hot tho

Comment

Working...
                            X