Diverticulitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diverticulitis

So after a long few days of emense pain up to the hospital and a CT scan later... saying I have a mild case of diverticulitis apparently nothing mild about it..the constant stabbing pains lower stomach and crutch bladder region... anyone else suffered from this demon...?

Yah bro. Got the ol finger then a camera up my ass. Worst part was the fasting. Came out, divaticulitis. Fucking hot nurse standing behind me before they put me under too, last thing I thought was fuck, no way I'm getting her number.
    And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Yah bro. Got the ol finger then a camera up my ass. Worst part was the fasting. Came out, divaticulitis. Fucking hot nurse standing behind me before they put me under too, last thing I thought was fuck, no way I'm getting her number.
      Yeah it was a lower stomach bowel inflammation...rye bread or something
      Antibiotics fixed it up in 10 days... had changed my diet to include more fibres and....
      That poison that flushes you out is brutal...lol

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Yeah it was a lower stomach bowel inflammation...rye bread or something
        Antibiotics fixed it up in 10 days... had changed my diet to include more fibres and....
        That poison that flushes you out is brutal...lol
        Haha, yah man, shutting florflorecent yellow water isnt natural. Same, more fiber was the key.
        And God help you if you are a phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past.

Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Haha, yah man, shutting florflorecent yellow water isnt natural. Same, more fiber was the key.
          Shit burns too... anything with seeds in food now is a no-no...

Comment

Working...
          X