Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swallown knee after injection

Morning cunts

Monday i shot my quad in the middle no problem. Now the next day i had bad knee pain and today its swallowen as fuck. No redness no infection
    could it be i hit the ITB to cause it or a nerve

Quads for me are the worst I'm always hitting nerves and can't crouch or squat for dayz, has it ever happened before?

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
      Quads for me are the worst I'm always hitting nerves and can't crouch or squat for dayz, has it ever happened before?

First time. Been shooting the bad boys for years

Comment

Originally posted by Inked89 View Post

First time. Been shooting the bad boys for years
        Could be a sex related injury?

Comment

Sounds like ya just missed the muscle and the oil has seeped down with gravity..

By ‘right in the middle’ i hope ya dont mean fucken front on in the center of ya leg hahaah.. just shoot pant pocket muscle

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
            Sounds like ya just missed the muscle and the oil has seeped down with gravity..

By ‘right in the middle’ i hope ya dont mean fucken front on in the center of ya leg hahaah.. just shoot pant pocket muscle
            Well thats sounds great lol. Nah on the side of the quad. I ll try higher

Comment

Must have missed the vein bro

Comment

ill get you to pin my legs so my calves swell up hahaha

Comment

fuckin hell.. you guys are brave.

no more pinning quads for me. so many bad shots over the years.

a man's gotta walk tall & proud, not limp around like a mofo lol

Comment

Ive had this happen a few times over the yrs ,what happens is instead of the oil being deposited deep in the muscle its inbetween the skin layer an the quad muscle,oil always seems to travel down an end up causing a swollen knee , just occasionally happens brother,youve been pinning them for yrs so you probly got the right area, if your hitting the outer quad an the right angle important too should be right, i sit on the lounge relaxed with my leg extended outwards foot resting on the floor , flex it once so i can see the outer quad area i like to pin, relaxe it an pin , my quads are like steel , had more pins go in them then a new orleans voodoo doll, youll be right3- 4 days youll be back bouncing around.

Comment

Originally posted by Gymshark View Post
                      Ive had this happen a few times over the yrs ,what happens is instead of the oil being deposited deep in the muscle its inbetween the skin layer an the quad muscle,oil always seems to travel down an end up causing a swollen knee , just occasionally happens brother,youve been pinning them for yrs so you probly got the right area, if your hitting the outer quad an the right angle important too should be right, i sit on the lounge relaxed with my leg extended outwards foot resting on the floor , flex it once so i can see the outer quad area i like to pin, relaxe it an pin , my quads are like steel , had more pins go in them then a new orleans voodoo doll, youll be right3- 4 days youll be back bouncing around.
                      thanks my man swelling starting to go away. Can actually walk again lol

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
                        ill get you to pin my legs so my calves swell up hahaha
                        Any where any time. Probs give u a reach around to help a brother out

Comment

Any where any time. Probs give u a reach around to help a brother out
                          fuck yeh book me in brother, hope your not on anythin to dry ya out, gonna need alot of spit

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post

fuck yeh book me in brother, hope your not on anythin to dry ya out, gonna need alot of spit
                            No way brother wet as fuck. Test npp and slin have me dripping just for u

Comment

No way brother wet as fuck. Test npp and slin have me dripping just for u
                              You manwhore I thought I was the one

Comment

Working...
                              X