X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me misso and I both have anxiety and depression were a right pair at times,

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shout out to the partners of people suffering from depression.
      understandably all attention and care is given to the person suffering from this mental condition, and fair enough they need it , not there fault that there is a chemical imbalance that prevents them from mentally being able to handle the things us “ normal “ people do .
      well often left to suffer in silence is the partner .
      walking on eggshells , getting abused , feeling neglected.
      i am one of those partners , and I tell you this , sometimes I feel like giving up and just walking away .
      and aparantly it’s greedy of myself to think about my self when she is the one suffering .
      keep your heads up and keep fighting the good fight

Comment

Well said tigar . My missus struggles pretty bad. When she was pregnant she was a complete mess. It took its toll on me. I wasn't allowed to feel tired, sore, neglected or anything else. Luckily i had good mates to vent too and keep me sain. Many times i walked out and got in my car and sat there wondering whether i was going to drive off and never come back. Its funny how weak our minds can get during tough times. I love my missus but fuck me its hard sometimes.

In saying that shes also my rock during tough times and does an pretty good job of looking after this twisted sicko. We're all lucky we live in an age where its ok to speak up and let others know you're struggling.

shoot me a message if anyones struggling and needs a chat or even just a laugh.

Comment

Great thread... and we all have our own challenges

What is normal or neuro-typical places a unrealistic perception into all of us, most of us are enhanced and all of us have chosen this journey for personal reasons...

While my introduction to my neuro divergent diagnosis (Neurodiversity sits on the spectrum) has provided me an understanding of my what now I consider as anxiety/fear/and frustration and this has allowed me to work on limiting the effects on others that interact with me.... on tren this side of me is enhanced significantly and the tren gremlin often gets off the chain... I now restrict these tren times to where my human interaction is limited to close family and nowhere near the work place.... as this has in the past caused significant challenges and problems at work with lack of tolerance with others and a significant lack in reading others emotions....

so for me what is true is that there is difficulty understanding , communicating and dealing with the emotions that are present both in myself and others ... this is my mental health challenge every day....

routine/training/diet have provided me a stability that grounds me most days.... and recently with a coach provided me a structure that I have leveraged off to cope with everyday challenges...

Comment

Depression is like a black cloud that can follow you through your life if you don't understand what is really going on inside your head and body, being no stranger to depression and anxiety low self-esteem issues drug and alcohol withdrawal loss of family kin and friends I've suffered crippling anxiety and depression to the darkest places of myself to wear my life felt hopeless, a person I shared a room with asked me what is the meaning of life? The meaning of life is to 'be ' he said you don't need to ask god for answers you know the answer if you look hard enough ',more or less why am I feeling the way I do? Your situation has a lot to do with the way you feel
            I woke up this morning feeling like shit why I asked myself after thinking I realized I've worked 2weeks nightshifts and mybody clock is out of time …

Comment

If anyone wants to chat feel free to pm me and we can exchange wickers if you don't feel like sharing on this thread

Comment

Thought i share more. Few know i got diagnosed with ptsd last year. Due to multiple stabbings at work a shit ton of violence when i was younger. I ve tried to off myself last year and this year.
                only thing that keeps me goinmeis the gym. I tell myself on bad mornings when the anixtey is bad to get the fuck up and go to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Inked89 View Post
                  Thought i share more. Few know i got diagnosed with ptsd last year. Due to multiple stabbings at work a shit ton of violence when i was younger. I ve tried to off myself last year and this year.
                  only thing that keeps me goinmeis the gym. I tell myself on bad mornings when the anixtey is bad to get the fuck up and go to the gym.
                  Positive reinforcement that comes from working out can have the black dog of troubledays running for cover

Comment

Never even gave a second thought to depression when I was younger, couldn't understand it.

Unfortunately I had an acute nervous system disorder when I was in my early 20's (Transverse Myelitis), became paralyzed from the waist down in the space of 3 hours. Couldn't stand, feel anything nor use my bowels or bladder. Was in rehabilitation for 2 months re-learning how to walk and all that. Then spent 2 years doing stuff all, not working, training or socializing. Pretty much escaped reality on the PlayStation for 16 hours everyday.

I didn't realise how deep my mood had sunk because it was so gradual. The turning point was when I hadn't slept for 3 days, and had a massive anxiety attack. Next 6 months was spent with a therapist, getting medicated and back into a routine. Started working again eventually, off meds, weight training and seeing friends.

Still have some not so great days, but I'm on top of it most times. If I get lazy, start skipping training sessions or hang around negative people for too long, it's very easy to start going backwards. You need to actively stay on top of shit and have a structured daily routine.

Comment

Working...
                    X