Mental health thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental health thread

Wanted to start this subject matter for a while it's a often kept quiet matter we all can relate to at one point or another, Mental health depression anxiety in general anything that is getting the best of you for one reason or many sometimes it's good to get some of that stuff out and maybe even get someone else's perspective or experience with similar issues to hear that can help you make it feel like you are not alone and there's someone to talk to, please be respectful and keep the old 'harden the fuck up business to a bare minimum thanks guys.

Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

Mental health in general or tren related? One thing that resonates with me is the old "nothing is either good or bad unless you think it is" therefore changing your perspective or the way you think about things is a powerful tool....also try not to be around negative people...hard if you love them...but eventually they suck the fucking life outta ya....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Gear/ Drug related you gotta have the maturity to recognise it's the compounds fucking with your head and just ride it out without doing anything stupid...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoutout to CannabalCorpseGrinder been talking and checking in on me daily. Been a very ruff month. Cheers brother

Comment

Originally posted by Inked89 View Post
          Shoutout to CannabalCorpseGrinder been talking and checking in on me daily. Been a very ruff month. Cheers brother
          That's what we all here to do, help each other other out

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread big sexy CannabalCorpseGrinder .

Im always here for you lads if you need someone to talk to. As most know what you guys tell me stays with me and i dont judge. We all need some support from time to time or even jist to vent.

Comment

good thread.

for anyone suffering in silence.. DONT.

bodybuilding is not just physical building. its mental building as well. we're all here to help each other out, we're all in this together.

Comment

sorry i deleted my post just didnt want to share on a open forum

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
                  sorry i deleted my post just didnt want to share on a open forum
                  Totally understand man if you're still going to court over whatever it not advisable to air it, hope you have a win those proseucuters try to paint a picture to win their case

Comment

Good on for starting a thread like this CannabalCorpseGrinder . Life can be a real struggle at times for alot of people.

Comment

Look I think we are all mentally unstable to be honest.

Comment

Harden the fcuk up, and it's all in ya head.

Herd that so many times, even from my Freind who then lost everything. And realised how bad depression can be.

But to make a difference between, depressed and depression. As I hear to many times "work sucks... Or girlfriend being hard, I'm depressed". I have herd plenty of guys/girls say after that, I might have depression.

Depression isn't, your just hav8ng a shit time in life.
                        It is, having the feeling of hopeless, with your thoughts making it worse. Feeling worst that you can't tell your family, cause it will worry them. Putting a fascard/brave face, but then having moments of life pausing, just long enough to create a thought /worry.

Hear is the worst thing about depression........... When things are really good, work, sex, girl friend, money.... that voice in the back of your head saying "it's good now, but it will crash... And crash worse then before" as what goes up, must come down.

Thoughts of useless, thinking I would be better off leaving my family, as I only drag them down. They would be better off with out me. I only seem to let them Down....

If you have ever been dumped, fired, or had the police knock on your door to inform you of bad news.... That.
                        That dry mouth, cold shiver, but head sweat you get... Think of that..... But imagine that happens constantly over the smallest of things..

Those of you on the tren/anxiety train.... Stop taking it, or understand what your head is doing, with this chemical.

My door is always open for anyone who is having trouble.

Regards

V

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

My missus has struggled with depression and anxiety since a teenager. Been times that i thought i was going to lose her.

Her family never once tried to help to her, I'm the only.one to ever give a fuck. Her mum actually told me she does it for attention and i should leave her.

I have witnessed first hand someone i love in their absolute worst state. It's a scary thing to see. I can only imagine what it was like for her.

I have never experienced these feelings myself. i consider myself very lucky. It's a constant roller coaster battle that we try and work through. It puts strain on the relationship, but I'm not going to stop helping her as best as i can

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                            My missus has struggled with depression and anxiety since a teenager. Been times that i thought i was going to lose her.

Her family never once tried to help to her, I'm the only.one to ever give a fuck. Her mum actually told me she does it for attention and i should leave her.

I have witnessed first hand someone i love in their absolute worst state. It's a scary thing to see. I can only imagine what it was like for her.

I have never experienced these feelings myself. i consider myself very lucky. It's a constant roller coaster battle that we try and work through. It puts strain on the relationship, but I'm not going to stop helping her as best as i can
                            you're a good bloke!

shes lucky to have you

Comment

Originally posted by ernie View Post

you're a good bloke!

shes lucky to have you
                              Cheers brother

Comment

Working...
                              X