Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

started the shit rehab today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by badman92 View Post

    just ryderwears bro
    the company that sponsors kai greene?

    thanks. ill check out their website

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by ernie View Post

      the company that sponsors kai greene?

      thanks. ill check out their website
      yeh bro no worries

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by badman92 View Post

        just ryderwears bro
        Got me a pair of the black d mak on the way from the states, some decent reviews , hopefully that motivates me to train more ???? struggling atm

        Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #19
          Will they increase your lifting capacity?

          Sent from my ZTE Blade A462 using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #20
            Rockdawgz oyeh killa i got the dmak cork ones i got em on sale at like 40 odd bucks not that long ago, haha CannabalCorpseGrinder yeh they will increase ya lifts so much youll be postin on this injuries page like me hahaha

            Comment


              #21
              Rockdawgz i sometimes buy a new gym singlet or shirt to make me feel better in the gym but i normally just rock kmart clothes like shirts jumpers n echo trackies, got a couple fkn gym wear singlets n a shirt but i just rock the cheap stuff lol, got the cork ryders n got same colour raiders snap back hat i wear to stop the sweat poorin into my eyes coz i got no hair to stop it but thats as fancy as i go hahah

              Comment


                #22
                Yeah I seen them cork ones....none in my size bro...advantage of being a fucking giant eh ????.....I'm expecting to lift at least double....might even sign up to a local gym see if it attracts some young fanny lol

                Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Rockdawgz View Post
                  Yeah I seen them cork ones....none in my size bro...advantage of being a fucking giant eh ????.....I'm expecting to lift at least double....might even sign up to a local gym see if it attracts some young fanny lol

                  Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
                  yeh bro got the biggest size 15s and they a lil tight but wearin em in, yeh fuck workin out at home i like havin a good perv haha

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by badman92 View Post
                    Rockdawgz oyeh killa i got the dmak cork ones i got em on sale at like 40 odd bucks not that long ago, haha CannabalCorpseGrinder yeh they will increase ya lifts so much youll be postin on this injuries page like me hahaha
                    haha. good one.

                    that post made me laugh out loud.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by ernie View Post

                      haha. good one.

                      that post made me laugh out loud.
                      haha thats good then i had a chuckle writing it haha

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Them shoes turned up in 48 hours from the eastern USA. Aus post express can't even manage that ha ha....startrack express thumbs up

                        Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Rockdawgz View Post
                          Them shoes turned up in 48 hours from the eastern USA. Aus post express can't even manage that ha ha....startrack express thumbs up

                          Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
                          bro im sure they come from aus mine did from ryderwear

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Your right from Adelaide. Despatch on 11th delivery to remote QLD on 12th..impressive....sponsors take note could be an option...startrack express...

                            Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X