Main foods you eat for cutting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubzzz
    started a topic Main foods you eat for cutting ?

Main foods you eat for cutting ?

As the title says, main foods you consume while on a cut ?

• mooeymini
    replied
    AussieMade BANG ON BRO Those fit and yopro are fucking bees knees! Love that shit.

And diet jelly sooo good !!!

protein milk is the shit also!

Leave a comment:

• Bodhi1042
    replied
    (On a straight cut though I still keep em on the low side. .) Have to keep em u p a bit though or I go hypo like s187 said. Have to take a knee between sets and shit. Isnt pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Bodhi1042
    replied
    Originally posted by mooeymini View Post
    Does anyone know .. can u eat more carbs while running tren a? it increases my hunger like fk, esp for carbs... i guess cuz of the nutrient paritioning effects the carbs should go to good use regardless when its eaten.. anyone can chime in ?
    After a good bulk I'll eat shit tons of carbs while on 100 to150mg ed of (good) ace and recomp like crazy! I can't really eat too much and still shred up while staying the same weight. That's might just be me though bro. I get some pretty bad reflux after a while on it and my apettite drops off after about 6 or 8 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• AussieMade
    replied
    Currently been cutting for 18 weeks and 2 weeks out from my first comp.

diet jelly has been a life saver at night as it has basic no calories and i make it double strength so i can chew the stuff.

obviously cutting you consume mostly protein so lots of meats, eggs, egg whites ect...

those chobani fits or yopro yoghurts have been my last meal of every day aiming for 40g of protein so basicly 2 tubs as theres fuck all carbs or fats.

carbs i kept to intra/post workout only.

and apart from that waters been my best friend so much i wake up to piss 17 times per night.

Leave a comment:

• lanky
    replied
    keto or low carb

3 main choices to rotate depending on days / training / carbs etc

beef with the fat 3-4x per week
    chicken cooked with some nuts 2-3xpw
    salmon 1-2xpw

spinnach in every meat dish

and i dig steamed zuchini, especially on DNP..

cut them longways, steam, put in fridge and snack cold. As many as you like to eat.

they have heaps of potassium.

Leave a comment:

• S187
    replied
    Yes that's fine mooey. Sometimes you need the carbs to prevent yourself going hypoglycemic, and stop looking excessively flat.

Leave a comment:

• mooeymini
    replied
    Does anyone know .. can u eat more carbs while running tren a? it increases my hunger like fk, esp for carbs... i guess cuz of the nutrient paritioning effects the carbs should go to good use regardless when its eaten.. anyone can chime in ?

Leave a comment:

• CannabalCorpseGrinder
    replied

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• S187
    replied
    Doing some form of intermittent fasting has always worked best for me when cutting, and you can still enjoy some "dirty food". Fuck eating 6 meals of 300cals vs 2 meals of 1000cals.

Leave a comment:

• tigar
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodhi1042 View Post

The fuck tig lmao. Just sounds like youre flavoring protein with fizzy drink brother.
    try it .
    after you do your gonna beg me to forgive you for your insolence .

Leave a comment:

• Bodhi1042
    replied
    Originally posted by tigar View Post
    try this........no sugar fizzy drink . I like creaming soda .
    dump a can in the blender. wiz it up to get rid of some of the fizz.
    add a few scoops of unflavored whey .
    add a tiny drip of milk to help emulsify things .
    wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    enjoy.
    The fuck tig lmao. Just sounds like youre flavoring protein with fizzy drink brother.

Leave a comment:

• tigar
    replied
    try this........no sugar fizzy drink . I like creaming soda .
    dump a can in the blender. wiz it up to get rid of some of the fizz.
    add a few scoops of unflavored whey .
    add a tiny drip of milk to help emulsify things .
    wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Bodhi1042
    replied
    Originally posted by wsnake View Post
    Leafy green veggies, I smash em'.
    They are very worth while reading about, too much to say in one short post but broccoli is a estrogen suppressant as well as good for you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruciferous_vegetables
    Yah man def. I have a large garden and grow lots. Spinich, lots of chinese vegs, kale etc. Broccoli is a criciphorus (sry spell) vegitable so really high in sulpheriphane. Perticularly broccoli sprouts. If your into nutrition bro, google Dr. Rhonda Patrick if you haven't. Her podcast is great. Joe rogan has her on his podcast a lot. A google for JRE Dr. Rhonda broccoli sprouts should do it if your interested. Hella interesting. (If you havent seen it already.

Leave a comment:

• wsnake
    replied
    Leafy green veggies, I smash em'.
    They are very worth while reading about, too much to say in one short post but broccoli is a estrogen suppressant as well as good for you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruciferous_vegetables

Leave a comment:

Working...
X