Main foods you eat for cutting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TORCH View Post

Your talking to mr buckets man..he knows wst doses of slin to fit each meal....by memory. A bucket is 12 uis..
    A kfc slin gut would look sexy asf haha

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post

A kfc slin gut would look sexy asf haha
      Mr buckets would agree. Haha. Gets in the way of bum nut hunting I hear...

Comment

Please tell me this actually works?? Haha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
        Sounds crazy but I do it all the time because I travel allot for work haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Syrax View Post

Sounds crazy but I do it all the time because I travel allot for work haha.
          Oh bullshit i thought you guys were having a laugh. Thats sick i must learn the secret to kfc gains haha

Comment

Oh bullshit i thought you guys were having a laugh. Thats sick i must learn the secret to kfc gains haha
            Secret is dnp your arse off haha. Kfc has to go though to hit single digits unless I take a torcha dose.... fck that haha

Comment

Secret is dnp your arse off haha. Kfc has to go though to hit single digits unless I take a torcha dose.... fck that haha
              Im running 200mg a day atm and life sucks lol. I wanna bump up to 400mg but my jobs to physical

Comment

Im running 200mg a day atm and life sucks lol. I wanna bump up to 400mg but my jobs to physical
                You prob wouldn't need to man with a physical job. 200mgs is perfect I reckon.

Comment

You prob wouldn't need to man with a physical job. 200mgs is perfect I reckon.
                  Thanks mate thats good to know. Low dose has always been good in the past... just feel like i could be going a bit harder but my body disagrees. Workout are nearly useless. Its hard to lift heavy with no energy and a constant headache. Not a complete waste though... i lift lighter and slower, with extra focus on the stretch and contractions. Still get nice pumps

Comment

Thanks mate thats good to know. Low dose has always been good in the past... just feel like i could be going a bit harder but my body disagrees. Workout are nearly useless. Its hard to lift heavy with no energy and a constant headache. Not a complete waste though... i lift lighter and slower, with extra focus on the stretch and contractions. Still get nice pumps
                    Do you use a bit of slin with it? It realy does seem to help with training while on it.

Comment

Do you use a bit of slin with it? It realy does seem to help with training while on it.
                      Ill be starting slin for the first time next week

Comment

Ill be starting slin for the first time next week
                        It will help allot with things. I pretty much have a shot with every meal now on gym days

Comment

Originally posted by mksb View Post

How good is Pepsi max vanilla.. I noticed there is a coke no sugar orange, yet to try tho..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Mate
                          Do not I repeat DO NOT
                          Fuck with the orange coke

I see all this gear talk I can’t really chime in because I don’t have much experience
                          But fuck it man , burn it do whatever you have to do to not have it in Your life

Comment

Originally posted by Streetsharks View Post

Mate
                            Do not I repeat DO NOT
                            Fuck with the orange coke

I see all this gear talk I can’t really chime in because I don’t have much experience
                            But fuck it man , burn it do whatever you have to do to not have it in Your life

I didnt think it was too bad bro.. bring back the come with lemon i say, or diet cherry coke

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post

I didnt think it was too bad bro.. bring back the come with lemon i say, or diet cherry coke
                              I could definitely get down on some no sugar cherry or (I know I’ll probably be frowned at) Dr Pepper no sugar

Comment

Originally posted by Streetsharks View Post

I could definitely get down on some no sugar cherry or (I know I’ll probably be frowned at) Dr Pepper no sugar

I've had no sugar cherry cola and Dr pepper.
                                no sugar root beer too.
                                tasty stuff.tastes like cough medicine if your into that kinda stuff .
                                wish it was cheaper. I can only find it at convenience stores owned by Koreans.......because they like being cucked by Americans so they import a lot of there treats .

Comment

Working...
                                X