Main foods you eat for cutting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main foods you eat for cutting ?

As the title says, main foods you consume while on a cut ?

Less food and more Pepsi max for me. Carbs around work outs.

I don’t have or want any plans to step on the stage so I’m not hugely fussy
    Sphinx Pharma HOG Sponsor
    Wickr ogsphinx

Comment

Big plus one on the pepsi max. Sink one with every meal keeps my sugar cravings away and fills me up a bit

i usually stick to roasted veg mix, bbq’d chicken and steak, oatmeal, shakes, and usually include carbs about 1 meal per day if cutting(say post workout cup of rice)

Comment

U guys try keep ur carbs separate from protein and fats?
        Eg , i usually have carbs immediately post workout, then about hour later I’ll start eating protein meals.

Been doing this a little while now and I actually think it’s helping me eat more , eat a bigger surplus and gain less fat .

On a bulk it’s a fine line between right amount of surplus vs getting too fat . I try never to go above 12-13%bf so it’s never too far away to get peeled.
        Always prefer lean gains coz I Fucken hate cardio

I do cycle carbs most of the time, even on a bulk , but pretty strictly on a cut , if I’m really flat I’ll add a bit sometimes
        cutting I will also cycle doing IF and train early fasted , Just works for me , I don’t really use clen , dnp etc
        been doing this so long I can feel when I’m depleted or spilling over

upside to a cut , u never have to worry about what u gonna eat today , it’s the Fucken same . Lean meats , fish , eggs , fibrous veg , occasional fill up on rice .

Did the pinapple thing for digestion last cut , don’t really think it helped that much, might have absorbed a bit more protein, although the nutrient partitioning power of tren takes care of that anyway

interested to hear what others think or do

Comment

Hey legend !
          I’m currently cutting on trt test and 400mg of mast
          I guess I’m doing like a carb cycle type thing
          Where every third night for my last meal I eat carbs only (1 cup of oats with water and 200grams of sweet potato)
          My other meals are basically lean meat and greens and a protein shake post training , egg whites for breakfast
          I guess every “body” is different but this seems to be working super well for me
          A few of the legends on here have looked over my progress photos an I don’t think I’m looking too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is tren a food? haha

On a cut I smash the chicken breast cooked in soy sauce, fuck it gets boring though.

Comment

Yeah I did a cut recently and lost 10kgs but felt to skinny, so was wondering what you all were eating cause I ate the same shit everyday and it got to boring and I got over doing it, the whole reason I’m bulking again hahaha

Comment

right now my fats and proteins is high, and carbs very low probably Keto levels on most days but I’m still using carbs around my workouts.

fats up to 180g so far proteins up to 240g, all very healthy foods & oils

1 protein shake a day either pre workout or before bed (vegetable or slow release on off-days, WPi pre w.o)

on a big training day maybe 150g of carbs, but right now I’m only training 3x a week doing full body, just bench, squat, deadlift and overhead variations different each workout with 2-3 accessorie movements at then end like an mega arms superset or shoulders side/rear delt superset

so far getting a bit leaner, I’ll lower the fats if I have to but really want to see results keeping this stable

i told myself I wouldn’t reach for the drugs right now but I’m very fuxking close to using some dnp

Comment

Hey bro pretty well same as above,gets boring tho but i force myself to eat this way,brekkies is boiled eggs/muesli,rest of meals are chicken/steaks/salmon n rice n steamed veg,tuna small quantity pastas.tuna salads.chobani yoghurt/cottage cheese....no bread,beer,all that bloated after eating shit...small portions but more meals overall throughout the day.....monotonous but effective....
                  Last edited by Bulking Whippet; 03-09-2018, 09:37 AM. Reason: Eye cunt spill pruper gud

Comment

I train fasted first thing in the morning while cutting. I eat my protiens in order from fast digesting to slow digesting.

tuna or salmon with rice after workout to get the protien in fast.

chicken and turkey with vegies the following few meals.

dinner is always steak or sometimes roo. Steak gives me the creatine needed and a nice slow release of protien while i sleep. Throw in some sweet potato or regular potato to give me the energy i need to train in the morning.

As mentioned above pepsi max helps with the cravings throughout the day and helps feel full.

Comment

all you fucker that drink Pepsi max should be tied up and beaten.
                      coke zero is where it's at.
                      not this bullshit coke no sugar ......im talking about the black label .
                      it's been taken off the shelves and replaced with this new horse shit .
                      but I can still find it here and there

Comment

Chicken and potatoes 6am
                        Beef mince and veges 930 am
                        beef mince and veges 1pm
                        train 4pm
                        Chicken and potatoes 6pm
                        chicken and potatoes 9pm

3500 calories and dropping about a kilo of fat a week

when i stall im going to reduce my carb intake by switching to tge same amount of lower carb potatoes (carisma or spud lite)

when i stall again ill switch out all the chicken which is drumsticks to kangaroo

when i stall again ill switch beef mince to fish

when i stall later in the game itll be anavar, clenbuterol, haloteston and cardio

i keep the drugs for when i really need help staying strong deeper into a diet

hard squatting over 4 plates when ur 10 weeks into a diet lmao feels like its crushing you

would try dnp but i know it would fuck my ability in the gym and i LOVE to train, so theres no point because if u aint havin fun well then shit man fuck all of it

Comment

Try to stick to lean meat (less cals):
                          - chicken
                          - lean mince
                          - some fish

If I’m worried about fats I always Hav Mac oil on hand..

Use shits loads of fibres green veggies to bulk out meals and make me feel full
                          - broccoli
                          - cauliflower
                          - beans
                          - asparagus
                          - lettuces
                          - zucchini
                          - silver beet

I Hav a low carb approach, only hav cards around workouts. Usually oats and a scoop of protein (closest thing to a dessert)

Go for meals with heaps of bulk and lowest cals/carbs as possible, which are great to make you feel satisfied.
                          My go to meals are:
                          - burrito bowl (shit loads of lettuce then, tomato, low fat cheese, low fat sour cream and chicken or lean mince)
                          - stir fry (shit loads of veg and chicken)

Comment

Originally posted by mksb View Post
                            Try to stick to lean meat (less cals):
                            - chicken
                            - lean mince
                            - some fish

If I’m worried about fats I always Hav Mac oil on hand..

Use shits loads of fibres green veggies to bulk out meals and make me feel full
                            - broccoli
                            - cauliflower
                            - beans
                            - asparagus
                            - lettuces
                            - zucchini
                            - silver beet

I Hav a low carb approach, only hav cards around workouts. Usually oats and a scoop of protein (closest thing to a dessert)

Go for meals with heaps of bulk and lowest cals/carbs as possible, which are great to make you feel satisfied.
                            My go to meals are:
                            - burrito bowl (shit loads of lettuce then, tomato, low fat cheese, low fat sour cream and chicken or lean mince)
                            - stir fry (shit loads of veg and chicken)

Very similar to what I do. Pepsi max vanilla and veggies I eat/drink until im full.

Comment

Originally posted by God View Post

Very similar to what I do. Pepsi max vanilla and veggies I eat/drink until im full.
                              How good is Pepsi max vanilla.. I noticed there is a coke no sugar orange, yet to try tho..

Comment

Working...
                              X