X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamins and minerals

Gents

Recommendations on vitamins to take.

I understand a blanket approach such as a men's Multi is not actually the best, such as it does not provide a sufficient amount of a certain ingredient or a waste of shit you don't need.

I want to take vitamins and minerals that have been heavily studied and scientifically proven to support health with a great benefit.

At the moment I currently take

Fish oil (high EPA/DHA), I don't eat much fish and it's been highly studied. No brainer.

Vitamin D3. I work nights. Don't get much Sun exposure.

Should I take iron ? I suffer from hemorrhoids (blood loss, sorry for the disgusting image) would iron help ? I heard that is depleted with blood loss.

Anything else ? I only want supps that have been highly studied , proven to help in clinical doses that that assist with health and vitality.

Cheers hogs

If answers you seek one must introduce themselves or be prepared for online sexual harassment

Comment

You also need to posts a dick pic for each question

Comment

D K B Magnesium Zinc
        You can’t go wrong with them

Comment

Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
          D K B Magnesium Zinc
          You can’t go wrong with them
          Where's your into post sneaky little critter

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post

Where's your into post sneaky little critter
            I’m into chocolate and steroids

Comment

Best get used to unsolicited dick pics and anal sex here bro haha.

Comment

Chocolate men ? Few of the brothers can hook you up in that department

Comment

Does anyone use coq10 enzyme,just started using it a week ago...Apparently our bodies don't produce it as much as we turn into old peoples....

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                    Does anyone use coq10 enzyme,just started using it a week ago...Apparently our bodies don't produce it as much as we turn into old peoples....
                    I use ubiquinol. It is the most absorbable form of coq10. Bit pricier than coq10

Comment

Originally posted by Hulkhere View Post

I use ubiquinol. It is the most absorbable form of coq10. Bit pricier than coq10
                      Ah ok,Yeah a couple of chaps had mentioned it to me some time ago, as i walked past the vitamin section in supermarket recently it caught my eye,grabbed some....Was just Blackmores, which from reading the label is the ubiquinone form....Most absorbable form will be the next upon running this out..cheers bud

Comment

Originally posted by Bulking Whippet View Post
                        Been using 300mg a day for 12 months as I'm on a statin, statins reduce the amount of coenzyme in the body, and Hulkhere is correct, ubiquinol is the most absorbable form but very expensive.

Other supplements I take daily,
                        Fish oil 9g
                        Multivitamin
                        Magnesium 450mg
                        Vitamin d3 10,000iu
                        Coq10 300mg
                        Ashwagandha 300mg

As Stan Efferding says there are 4 veges that give you all the micronutrients you need alongside steaks important micronutrients,
                        sweet potato
                        Baby spinach
                        Carrot (fibre)
                        capsicum

add 100ml cranberry juice after each meal to stimulate your thyroid and you're good to go

so start adding these to your diet
                        Last edited by Moomoo man; 23-06-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moomoo man View Post

Been using 300mg a day for 12 months as I'm on a statin, statins reduce the amount of coenzyme in the body, and Hulkhere is correct, ubiquinol is the most absorbable form but very expensive.

Other supplements I take daily,
                          Fish oil 9g
                          Multivitamin
                          Magnesium 450mg
                          Vitamin d3 10,000iu
                          Coq10 300mg
                          Ashwagandha 300mg

As Stan Efferding says there are 4 veges that give you all the micronutrients you need alongside steaks important micronutrients,
                          sweet potato
                          Baby spinach
                          Carrot (fibre)
                          capsicum

add 100ml cranberry juice after each meal to stimulate your thyroid and you're good to go

so start adding these to your diet
                          Do you take NAC or niacin or baby aspirin daily? I have heard they are pretty much staples in blasts.

Comment

Working...
                          X