Following a strict diet year round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following a strict diet year round

Who on here follows a strict diet regime year round?

I personally follow a meal plan to the tee offseason or when im dieting, i find results are much better when i am meticulous, some say they get burnt out being strict in the offseason but i think if more guys treated offseason like they would a prep their results would be much better

Personally i log all my training, diet and supplement/cycle/ancillaries in a diary and take it with me everywhere

who else is a tracker in here?

100% bro im in the same boat as you. However, offseason I am more lenient in that i'll go out every now and then for dinner and whatnot (Usually would replace like a rice and chicken meal with fried rice at chinese or sushi etc.). Also, I too have a diary that tracks everything from wellbeing, training, drugs etc. Tbh it helps me stay on track, productive and accountable especially if you're serious about that life.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMumsUrDad View Post
      100% bro im in the same boat as you. However, offseason I am more lenient in that i'll go out every now and then for dinner and whatnot (Usually would replace like a rice and chicken meal with fried rice at chinese or sushi etc.). Also, I too have a diary that tracks everything from wellbeing, training, drugs etc. Tbh it helps me stay on track, productive and accountable especially if you're serious about that life.
      I just find that when you are that on point you have no reason to not succeed, it really makes the difference for me, sure i too will have a free meal here and there but other than that, track all variables

Comment

I folllow a strict deca only diet all year round

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
          I folllow a strict deca only diet all year round
          Add masteron in just to get that double whammy affect..

Comment

Used to diet, these days just try and eat more or less healthy. After over 20 years of doing this I have a fairly good idea what calories (more or less) certain foods/meals have.

have a good metabolism and am able to stay around 10% body fat year around just on TRT which is good enough. Enjoy the occasional drink too. Could be more ripped but just can’t be bothered anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Sidey View Post

I just find that when you are that on point you have no reason to not succeed, it really makes the difference for me, sure i too will have a free meal here and there but other than that, track all variables
              Couldn't have said it any better mate

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post

Add masteron in just to get that double whammy affect..
                test, mast and low tren and you're good to go HAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by Superax View Post
                  Used to diet, these days just try and eat more or less healthy. After over 20 years of doing this I have a fairly good idea what calories (more or less) certain foods/meals have.

have a good metabolism and am able to stay around 10% body fat year around just on TRT which is good enough. Enjoy the occasional drink too. Could be more ripped but just can’t be bothered anymore..
                  This is the stage I hope to get to eventually. Not worrying about the miniscule things anymore and instead eating to be healthy and eating for longevity, not eating to bulk or cut. I'm a fair way off that stage though. Honestly mate 10% bodyfat is pretty bloody good especially if you're just using TRT.

Comment

At the moment I’m on 4000 calories as day and don’t put fuck all weight on at the moment, getting more muscular and lean though. Dropped the tren a few weeks ago to see if the scales will go up and once the trest comes in I’ll try 30mg per day as suggested by Gonzo alongside a test base and mast to see how how that goes

I’m trying to put on more mass before I cut

but if I laze around for a few days not taking in 4000; it’s hard to get back up to those numbers as I think my body just gets used to the constant hunger and once I stop, I struggle to get 2500 on a working day

getting a bit sloppy; need a cunt at work to piss of me off to bring up the drive. Wasn’t gonna go to work. Fuck it on a couple Xans at the moment Rock up to work with headphones be in my own zone. Take my sweet time on the jobs. I’m a field worker all these visceral fat office cunts in admin are fucked. Cunt you come out and do the work if it’s so Fucken easy for ya

im the type to put in my all I’m my work and take pride but it’s not enough for these cunts..fuck up once? You’re sitting on the fence between keeping it professionally or telling the supervisor to watch his mouth before I fuck his ass till he bleeds out his eyes
                    Last edited by Digger217; 12-05-2021, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Digger217 View Post
                      At the moment I’m on 4000 calories as day and don’t put fuck all weight on at the moment, getting more muscular and lean though. Dropped the tren a few weeks ago to see if the scales will go up and once the trest comes in I’ll try 30mg per day as suggested by Gonzo alongside a test base and mast to see how how that goes

I’m trying to put on more mass before I cut

but if I laze around for a few days not taking in 4000; it’s hard to get back up to those numbers as I think my body just gets used to the constant hunger and once I stop, I struggle to get 2500 on a working day

getting a bit sloppy; need a cunt at work to piss of me off to bring up the drive. Wasn’t gonna go to work. Fuck it on a couple Xans at the moment Rock up to work with headphones be in my own zone. Take my sweet time on the jobs. I’m a field worker all these visceral fat office cunts in admin are fucked. Cunt you come out and do the work if it’s so Fucken easy for ya

im the type to put in my all I’m my work and take pride but it’s not enough for these cunts..fuck up once? You’re sitting on the fence between keeping it professionally or telling the supervisor to watch his mouth before I fuck his ass till he bleeds out his eyes
                      How do I become your boss ?

Comment

Haha the tren rage must’ve of been showing yesty,
                        bloke came up to me and done a big apology

Comment

Originally posted by Blithesome View Post

This is the stage I hope to get to eventually. Not worrying about the miniscule things anymore and instead eating to be healthy and eating for longevity, not eating to bulk or cut. I'm a fair way off that stage though. Honestly mate 10% bodyfat is pretty bloody good especially if you're just using TRT.
                          Yeah at 43 mate I just simply cannot be bothered anymore. I’ve used just about every steroid out there and at 6”2, 95kgs and 10% body fat I’m not looking to get any better anymore. Also on legitimate doctor’s TRT so i actually don’t even have to break the law anymore either.

I still try and eat healthy which doesn’t always work out but some days I barely hit 100grams of protein. Drink alcohol moderately but not too much. I think it mostly comes down to metabolism and genetics. Counting macros and being really meticulous about your diet definitely works tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X