Cheat meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigAzzFudge View Post

I agree bro, but I just can’t get the whole meal down without a carbonated drink.
    I know it's a bit of a fad, but have you tried those flavoured and carbonated kombucha drinks? They aren't as refreshing as a soft drink don't get me wrong haha but I have found they compliment a heavy meal quite well.

Comment

Everyday has a cheat meal bitches if ifym bitches hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Juicyshadowz View Post
        Everyday has a cheat meal bitches if ifym bitches hehe
        #MeToo

IIFYM is the shit.

Comment

Can never go wrong with chinese for cheats hehe

Comment

Can’t go wrong with a tub of Ben and jerries

Comment

Originally posted by UrMumsUrDad View Post
              Can never go wrong with chinese for cheats hehe
              Bruh I’m sick of Asian food Man been eating it all my life, the meats too dry just doused with special sauce

not even sure how to add it to my macro intake as I don’t know what the fuck they put in... I just count it as a cheat meal

Comment

Originally posted by Blithesome View Post
                Does anyone include soft drink in their cheats? Personally I don't drink it anymore as it not only destroys the teeth but contains way too much sugar. Even the no sugar soft drink I just can't do them. If I am going to drink a sugary drink I want it to be something that at least contains some sort of nutrients - orange juice for example, yes it's high in sugar but at least it contains nutrients. In terms of food, nothing beats a fat pizza with some cheesy garlic bread and/or a fat burger, finished off with some ice cream. Neopolitans are basic but go alright, Ben and Jerry's if I'm feeling flavourful.
                I drink soft drink more than I drink water bro during meals, I mean shit it must have water in it too Bahaha. Nothing beats ice cold water after a long shift or during training though

Comment

Originally posted by Digger217 View Post

I drink soft drink more than I drink water bro during meals, I mean shit it must have water in it too Bahaha. Nothing beats ice cold water after a long shift or during training though
                  Haha fair man. You have a solid rig on you though so you can probably get away with having that stuff more than me, whereas I'm still in the building phase. I'm probably bordering on skinny fat - shit sucks, so that's why I'm trying to limit my sugar and refined carbs intake. Always caught in two minds whether to cut down to 10-12% then bulk or just bulk to a size I'm happy with then cut after - but that's a whole different conversation!

Comment

Originally posted by Digger217 View Post

Bruh I’m sick of Asian food Man been eating it all my life, the meats too dry just doused with special sauce

not even sure how to add it to my macro intake as I don’t know what the fuck they put in... I just count it as a cheat meal
                    HAHAHA cant relate bro im asian so been eating that shit since birth but bro my go to always salt and pepper squid with fried rice OMG it is absolute bliss mate or yumcha fmd just talking about it makes me go crazy rn as im cutting ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by UrMumsUrDad View Post

HAHAHA cant relate bro im asian so been eating that shit since birth but bro my go to always salt and pepper squid with fried rice OMG it is absolute bliss mate or yumcha fmd just talking about it makes me go crazy rn as im cutting ahaha
                      Hahah get fucked! Another Asian on the gear! I’m half Cambodian half Chinese bro so I’m black as fuxk

Comment

Originally posted by Blithesome View Post

Haha fair man. You have a solid rig on you though so you can probably get away with having that stuff more than me, whereas I'm still in the building phase. I'm probably bordering on skinny fat - shit sucks, so that's why I'm trying to limit my sugar and refined carbs intake. Always caught in two minds whether to cut down to 10-12% then bulk or just bulk to a size I'm happy with then cut after - but that's a whole different conversation!
                        Yeha I was an ectomorph bro as a kid so at the moment I’m on 4000 calories and At the moment I’m not putting on any weight on the scales with that set intake

I think if you’re bulking, putting on fat is inevitable unless you’re on T3 and clen; and burning a lot of kj’s
                        my job entails a lot of walking around and shit and Muay Thai burns a lot of energy too. I have to constantly feed.

I’ve got the same problem, during a bulk I get fat and consider sacking it and cut instead. When I’m cutting I feel flat and want to go back on bulk

Comment

Working...
                        X