Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheat meals

What is your go to favorites?

For me it's got to be American BBQ brisket, ribs, pork butt. Big serve off chips to mop all that sauce up to

Comment

I love a good meal of Thai, can't go wrong with a spicey young she male

Comment

Originally posted by Georgepell View Post
        Yeah is the best cheat meal. Bit expensive though.

I eat way more cheat meals then I should to be honest. Personally I find it hard to get enough clean calories in a day. Have to say nothing beats a tub of Ben & Jerry’s triple caramel chunk though.

Comment

My current favourite would be pizza, hard to beat a really good za.

Where I'm at there's a franchise called crust pizza, man they make as good a pizza as anything I've ever had and I have a legit Italian wood fired pizza place just down the road from where I live.

Comment

Hahaha yeah that and a large mixed HSP with sweet chilli and sour cream sauces

Comment

Originally posted by OzPharmLabs View Post

Yeah is the best cheat meal. Bit expensive though.

I eat way more cheat meals then I should to be honest. Personally I find it hard to get enough clean calories in a day. Have to say nothing beats a tub of Ben & Jerry’s triple caramel chunk though.
              Ben and jerries are bringing out 3 new flavours
              I find the more trest and tren I run the more Ben and jerries I need to keep the old rig running

Comment

Ben and jerries are bringing out 3 new flavours
                I find the more trest and tren I run the more Ben and jerries I need to keep the old rig running
                Tren and Jerry's haha...

Comment

Can't beat a fat burger from hjs or some KFC's... Oporto or dirty bird from Red rooter...

Comment

Originally posted by CannabalCorpseGrinder View Post
                    Can't beat a fat burger from hjs or some KFC's... Oporto or dirty bird from Red rooter...
                    Wish one of these fuck bag suppliers would stock DNP so I can live off KFC

All I hear is complaining about raws being seized .. not enough pleasing the Cardinal

Comment

Either my weight in Chinese honey chicken or dominos meat lover stuffed crust x2.

Comment

+1 for the mixed hsp with chilli

Comment

There was a time my coach had me have fucking cereal for cheat meals. Fuck those days, now it’s cheesy crust pizza, soft drink and a fuck load of chicken.

Comment

Does anyone include soft drink in their cheats? Personally I don't drink it anymore as it not only destroys the teeth but contains way too much sugar. Even the no sugar soft drink I just can't do them. If I am going to drink a sugary drink I want it to be something that at least contains some sort of nutrients - orange juice for example, yes it's high in sugar but at least it contains nutrients. In terms of food, nothing beats a fat pizza with some cheesy garlic bread and/or a fat burger, finished off with some ice cream. Neopolitans are basic but go alright, Ben and Jerry's if I'm feeling flavourful.

Comment

Originally posted by Blithesome View Post
                              Does anyone include soft drink in their cheats? Personally I don't drink it anymore as it not only destroys the teeth but contains way too much sugar. Even the no sugar soft drink I just can't do them. If I am going to drink a sugary drink I want it to be something that at least contains some sort of nutrients - orange juice for example, yes it's high in sugar but at least it contains nutrients. In terms of food, nothing beats a fat pizza with some cheesy garlic bread and/or a fat burger, finished off with some ice cream. Neopolitans are basic but go alright, Ben and Jerry's if I'm feeling flavourful.
                              I agree bro, but I just can’t get the whole meal down without a carbonated drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X